is the worldbox finally coming?

I would be happy to just have Charter Spectrum cable's new HD guide on my Arris Motorola DCX3510-Ms.
That's the only problem I see,is the old guide.
Other than that I have been extremely happy with my Charter Spectrum HD cable and Internet.:oldsmile2

I see spectrum just rolled out their new roku app. much better than the original app. more channels, smoother operation, get on demand. no pixelation and great picture quality.

I see spectrum just rolled out their new roku app. much better than the original app. more channels, smoother operation, get on demand. no pixelation and great picture quality.

Yeah I just tested it out this morning. Love the on demand! I wish they would assign the Guide to the "*" button. Right now the "*" does nothing... what a waste. I only have the Spectrum Stream Plus package so I don't notice any new channels. And I don't notice any difference in picture quality.. the old app was just as good. The biggest improvement to me is the On Demand contents. Now I could catch up on the current seasons on the network TV channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)