is the worldbox finally coming? (1 Viewer)

Jhon69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 19, 2006
Central San Joaquin Valley,CA.
I would be happy to just have Charter Spectrum cable's new HD guide on my Arris Motorola DCX3510-Ms.
That's the only problem I see,is the old guide.
Other than that I have been extremely happy with my Charter Spectrum HD cable and Internet.:oldsmile2

tiemyshew

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 24, 2005
waupun,wi
I see spectrum just rolled out their new roku app. much better than the original app. more channels, smoother operation, get on demand. no pixelation and great picture quality.

Need

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2004
I see spectrum just rolled out their new roku app. much better than the original app. more channels, smoother operation, get on demand. no pixelation and great picture quality.

Yeah I just tested it out this morning. Love the on demand! I wish they would assign the Guide to the "*" button. Right now the "*" does nothing... what a waste. I only have the Spectrum Stream Plus package so I don't notice any new channels. And I don't notice any difference in picture quality.. the old app was just as good. The biggest improvement to me is the On Demand contents. Now I could catch up on the current seasons on the network TV channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts