2008 MLB Playoffs

Go RAYS and by the way- Manny Ramirez, Please resign with the LA Dodgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tmz.com caught up with Manny ME existing an L.A.club last night and asked him if he was going to sign with the Dodgers. He and the person he was with just laughed and laughed. So, there's your answer, sir. Sorry.

tmz.com caught up with Manny ME existing an L.A.club last night and asked him if he was going to sign with the Dodgers. He and the person he was with just laughed and laughed. So, there's your answer, sir. Sorry.

He was probably laughing because the team he quit on lost. :rolleyes:

BillD1984, You are a class act. Never bad mouthing anybody, just enjoying the sport.

He is in my Fave Five of Sports Section members (him, HD MM, Sandra, and Jimbo- but I'm deciding on either mccoy or Paul Wozniak as the fith member)

He was probably laughing because the team he quit on lost. :rolleyes:

No, Bill. This was a direct response to re-signing with the Blue. He already said to the TMZ guy that he did not watch any of the ALCS. When he was told that Boston had just recently lost game 7 he said he was glad they got beat. When they pressed him about L.A. and asked "not even for $100 million???" he and his friend continued to chuckle as they got in their SUV.

I know we don't care about ratings, but I want to have a little fun with it.

The lowest-rated Series ever was a 10.1 in 2006.

Is this the year we have the first ever Fall Classic with a single-digit rating?

No, Bill. This was a direct response to re-signing with the Blue. He already said to the TMZ guy that he did not watch any of the ALCS. When he was told that Boston had just recently lost game 7 he said he was glad they got beat. When they pressed him about L.A. and asked "not even for $100 million???" he and his friend continued to chuckle as they got in their SUV.

It was so nice of Me-Me to be concerned about his, ahem "close friends". :rolleyes:

Thanks buddy, I appreciate that! :)

Your line about "postdictions" made me laugh. :D

Good luck to you and your Phillies. As I've stated ad nauseum on here, I think it's going to be a great series!!! I seriously wouldn't mind either team winning. :up

Bill, I know your team lost, but I want to congratulate you for being more of a sport about it than I could EVER be.

And by the way....... your latest avatar is MMMMUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHH better! :D

Bill, I know your team lost, but I want to congratulate you for being more of a sport about it than I could EVER be.

Brain thanks, I appreciate that! :)

I'd be lying if I told you that I wasn't disappointed at the outcome of the ALCS, but it's hard for me not to admire a team like the Rays.

And by the way....... your latest avatar is MMMMUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHH better! :D

LOL!!! I keep forgetting that your a fellow Steve Grogan fan! :D:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts