2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

No it wasn't. They called an intentional foul. That's OK. But it was not something that warranted an ejection.

I agree that it did not warrant an ejection but it IMO it was more than an intentional foul.

And it was a flagrant foul by definition.

Definition of flagrant foul: Excessive contact committed against an opponent.

I went 3 out of 4 in that block of games. I'll take it.

For a while it looked like I could've went ofer. :eek:

weird . . . cbs pulled away from duke and went to vcu and ucla; now have to watch it on 19" not a 51" :( :( :( . . . btw, i say wierd because the duke game is listed on the program guide tonight

I thought you were from the state of Minnesota.

and??

Just because I'm from Minnesota doesn't mean I have to like the Goofers

Goofer football-I guess
Goofer B-Ball-not really
Goofer hockey-oh hell no...I'd root for the Russians before I root for the god d**n Goofers

University of MN-Duluth fan here...GO BULLDOGS!
(DII football champion 2008)

typical duke half . . . up and down . . . boy binghamton is a scrappy team . . . like a little puppy in a big dog yard . . . i do not foresee a huge problem in second half . . . still unhappy vcu and ucla are trumping the duke game, but whatever I have it streaming

cjwct, Im with you. Duke was supposed to be on and now there not. Im very surprised. The game isnt even a blowout.

I don't understand how its in the guide, but then completely switched over to the UCLA game . . . and like you said, it is not a blow out . . . stupid CBS!

I hope not. Marquette deserves better than that.

anders . . . are you pulling the switch on my Duke game . . . ?

I still do not understand how CBS switches over from the Duke game, but left on Villanova and America even though Villanova was up by 10 with a minute left and Clemson and Michigan were close with 3 minutes remaining . . . strange!

anders . . . are you pulling the switch on my Duke game . . . ?

I still do not understand how CBS switches over from the Duke game, but left on Villanova and America even though Villanova was up by 10 with a minute left and Clemson and Michigan were close with 3 minutes remaining . . . strange!
It's not me. I'm trying to follow that game too.

How is MLB Network?

NCAA Basketball 2008-09 Season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)