2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

Michigan wins! Clemson out!
Olglesby getting tossed was the difference. He was exactly the guy Clemson needed at the end. BTW I think it was BS to eject him for that elbow, but refs have been doing that all year. Michigan had a guy ejected in the Purdue game earlier this year for the same thing. Too bad it cost Clemson their season. The NCAA needs to let these guys play. People have been throwing elbows forever. Call a foul and forget about it. Ejections are for fighting or flagrant fouls.

Olglesby getting tossed was the difference. He was exactly the guy Clemson needed at the end. BTW I think it was BS to eject him for that elbow, but refs have been doing that all year. Michigan had a guy ejected in the Purdue game earlier this year for the same thing. Too bad it cost Clemson their season. The NCAA needs to let these guys play. People have been throwing elbows forever. Call a foul and forget about it. Ejections are for fighting or flagrant fouls.

The real b/s is that the elbow was thrown in frustration for being held; funny, the ref watching it did not call the holding of olglesby's jersey; refs need to understand their lack of calls will get things started and therefore, the refs needed to step up there, admit that they let the players get away from them; look, you even a had the head butt later on . . . not a good reffing game!

I have the Villanova game on the big screen, Clemson on the pc, and the Zags on the laptop . . . anyone else watching multi games at once?
You got me beat. I have 2 TV's in my living room. One with the game on my local CBS station and the other is hooked up to my laptop so I can watch what I want. 3 at one time is good.

You got me beat. I have 2 TV's in my living room. One with the game on my local CBS station and the other is hooked up to my laptop so I can watch what I want. 3 at one time is good.

thanks . . . fiancee doing laundry, walks by me and keeps shaking head without saying anything . . . its perfect material for a commercial during this time of the season!

How is MLB Network?

NCAA Basketball 2008-09 Season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)