2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

This is what makes it so worthwhile. :haha

dook.jpg

Yeah let me also add a hearty congrats to anders and the other UNC fans here.

While I hate to see Roy Williams win anything, still have to give him and his team credit where it's due.

Hands down the best team. They simply overmatched a well coached Spartans team with inferior talent.

In closing, I think this was a lot of fun. Maybe there were some interesting, I guess you could say, posts, but this was a lot of fun. It goes by fast and when you think about it, look at all the college basketball that was played in a little over a month!!! It pretty amazing.

How did you guys do in your brackets?

Wow! Wait a lifetime to see a Final Four in person, and all I got was this crappy ass game. Congratulations to NC fans. I'll apply for tickets for next years Final Four in Indy, I think MSU will be back. Look for them to be the preseason #1 next season.

Wow! Wait a lifetime to see a Final Four in person, and all I got was this crappy ass game. Congratulations to NC fans. I'll apply for tickets for next years Final Four in Indy, I think MSU will be back. Look for them to be the preseason #1 next season.
Michigan St should be good again next year. They overachived in getting to the NC this year. I see a rematch coming next year. I don't think ESPN will be able to resist a championship rematch in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts