2009 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament

What a garbage win by Pitt. :mad: They look for like a 10 seed than a 1 seed.

Sometimes, it's better to win ugly than to lose with flair.

Also, I guarantee you, other teams would have not fought back from the 9-point halftime deficit Pitt overcame.

Sometimes, it's better to win ugly than to lose with flair.

Also, I guarantee you, other teams would have not fought back from the 9-point halftime deficit Pitt overcame.
Whatever. I hate these teams that skate by round after round. Pitt is OVERRATED!

I hate these teams that skate by round after round. Pitt is OVERRATED!

Well, we know how Louisville turned their season around in light of your famous quote.

If Pitt and UNC take care of business, let's see if you can walk the walk and talk the talk.

Missouri's spanking Memphis at the half. Did you see that shot they hit to end the 1st half? 75 foot buzzer beater! :eek:

Villanova looking strong against dook. :up

I am clearly rooting for Pittsburgh to beat Villanova.

I just HATE the Wildcats- they are so overrated, yet everyone thinks they are elite.

If Nova makes the Final Four- I'm sorry, but I can't find it in my heart to root for any team from Philadelphia, home of some of the most despicable fans. Also, I still think they sold their souls to win the title in 1985- how else do you explain them making so many shots against Georgetown?

They owe the committee a thank you for giving them two practical home games!

Bye dook! :D:D:D

I hope I'll be saying Bye-bye to Nova on Saturday.

I am NOT pro-Duke; I just hate the Wildcats.

(Also- still mad for their pathetic effort against Florida in the 2006 Elite Eight. If you thought Utah or Wake looked bad this year, you should have seen that game!)

Once again dook is exposed on the big stage. Scheyer and Henderson combine to go 4-32. This is what happens to dook when their 3 point shots don't drop. And thus brings an end to the sorry, overrated career of one Greg Paulus.

I love this Nova team! Not one player on their roster who will go onto the NBA, yet they play very well as a team. Not a flashy team by any means, but they do play some very intense defense.

Coach Jay Wright is very underrated as a coach. This is a great Basketball School with rich tradition. Plus, it's a good Catholic institution. What's not to like about this team?!

Despite what my bracket says, I will be rooting for a Villanova/Louisville Championship the rest of the way. Being able to see a Jay Wright coached team dual with a Rick Pitino coached team would be a College Basketball dream!

How is MLB Network?

NCAA Basketball 2008-09 Season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)