2009 MLB Playoffs

Now it is raining pretty good. This game needs to end soon or else the rain will stop it sooner.

And according to the forecast, there is no way they will be able to finish tomorrow.

bgm_None_anim.gif
Looks like the ban will soon move on to the west and they will have a dry window.

Why are they continuing to keep the bullpen microphones on wheile the rest of the game is going on, it's very annoying.

I remember a Red Sox game with relatively low attendance (probably around 10,000) back around the time that Boggs revealed that he was "addicted to sex." A single voice of a fan who was near a crowd microphone said: "Bo-oogs. Margo's here. She isn't wearing any underwear!" All of a sudden, every microphone except the booth microphones was shut off and stayed off for the remainder of the game. it was really erie, having no background noise whatsoever.

Wow Angels just gave the game away by not scoring in the top of 13th.. Guerrero has left 9 runners on base

wow, angels need to pretty much sweep at home or this thing could become a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz series of Skankees domination.

I hope the Angels can find their real gloves by Monday as they apparently have been wearing imposter gloves in New York. Did the Yankees sneak into the Angels locker room and change out the gloves of a few players?

I'm definitely happy the game didn't end the inning of the bad call at second base on the "neighborhood play" and that it went a few more innings before being decided by the players on the field instead of the men in blue.

UFL Ignored

Soldier Tribute on CBC HNinC/NHL Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts