2009 MLB Playoffs

I'm betting these Angels aren't used to this cold, might take a few innings for them to settle in, or if it's too late the whole game.

The Yankees got a killer squad, better not sleepwalk too long.
Most players, including those on the Yanks, are not used to playing baseball in the cold (look at Cano). Baseball is supposed to be played in the summer, not the winter.

I'm not at all surprised at the way this game has unfolded. You can be certain Mike will have a "meeting" with the team after the game to "tighten things up".

C.C. has been brilliant!:hatsoff:

good game, but cant believe how any empty seats at NY Stadium.. and NY is used to those chilly nights.. so no excuses.. LOL

That was an exercise in frustration. CC looked great, Lackey was struggling with the cold, but it was the 3 errors that ruined this game.

That was an exercise in frustration. CC looked great, Lackey was struggling with the cold, but it was the 3 errors that ruined this game.

For me, that was a game that NY HAD to win to make a statement. CC on the mound and all. No excuses, Angels played sloppily but Big John did well.

As Mike would say, "We turn the page!"

I don't blame the game on Lackey, but the horrible Angels defense. All NYY runs came off of Angels miscues. And Lackey was upset with the Angels defense as well. Hopefully they outperform tonight

Saturday's ALCS Game 2 on Fox/Fox-HD

Angels (Saunders) at Yankees (Burnett)- 7:57pm ET/4:57pm PT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)