2009 NBA Draft

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
With the #30 pick, the Cleveland Cavaliers pick........ wait for it.......... Christian Eyenga from The Congo.....

RUH ROH!!!!!! WHO THE F* IS THIS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! :mad::mad::mad:

And you thought I was pissed with last year's draft! Why do the Cavs draft projects when we are so close to be competing now!?

With Derrick Brown, Patrick Mills, Sam Young, Chase Budinger, Danny Green and Dejuan Blair for the taking, the Cavs pick some no-name from the freaking Congo?! Really?! Why?! Why? Why?!

To say I'm pissed is an understatement! Granted, I've never heard of this guy, but with so many big names left, why not draft one of the above I listed and wait untill the 2nd round to pick this Eyenga? This baffles my mind. Christian Eyenga?! Come on Ferry! Is this our punishment for trading for Shaq earlier this morning?! I can't wait for an explanation. It better be good, because I'm mad as hell!!!

Cleveland just took Mr. Green.

After drafting the "Nigerian Nightmare", I'm off to bed. I'm spent.....

Check that, with the 2nd round pick (46 overall), the Cavs select..... Danny Green from UNC!!!!

I wanted this guy in the 1st round! I think Danny Ferry just made me feel a little bit better with his first pick!

Check that, with the 2nd round pick (46 overall), the Cavs select..... Danny Green from UNC!!!!

I wanted this guy in the 1st round! I think Danny Ferry just made me feel a little bit better with his first pick!
Feel better? Have you seen Danny Green's dances during Carolina's introductions? Wait until you get him with Lebron and Shaq. It will be crazy.

Watching the draft myself, some of my favorite moments of the draft were:

1. The reaction by the New York fans when Curry was selected by the Warriors just before the Knicks probably would have selected him. Ouch. (Regardless, he'll fit in well with Don Nelson. Curry, Stephen Jackson, Harrington- damn, will that be fun to watch!)

2. Darko to the Knicks.

Anders, you've watched this kid. You tell me. How will Danny Green transition to the NBA?
He'll be a good player off the bench. He's got a good jump shot, but what I LOVE about him is the way he runs guys down from behind to block their dunks. Same as what Lebron does. With the two of them nobody will feel safe on breakaways.

He'll be a good player off the bench. He's got a good jump shot, but what I LOVE about him is the way he runs guys down from behind to block their dunks. Same as what Lebron does. With the two of them nobody will feel safe on breakaways.

Introducing the new Cleveland Cavalier.....

I love it! (Notice the cohering Dukie).

danny-green-dunk.jpg

Look out Sabres. The Spurs are reloading. First they trade for Richard Jefferson and now they get Dejuan Blair and Jack McClinton, who is a lights out shooter. The Spurs are coming back. Nobody drafts like San Antontio.

Pistons trade Buddinger's rights to the Rockets for a future pick and cash.

Not a good trade, IMO. They let go of a guy who could speed up the rebuilding.

Houston, you got a draft steal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)