2009 NBA Playoffs

To take it a step further Salsa, I disagree with some of your individual matchups. I don't think the head-to-head pairings will be as you laid them out. Here's how I see it:

Reddick vs. Mo Williams (Advantage Cavs)
Delonte vs. Rafer Alston (Advantage Cavs)
LeBron vs. Rashard Lewis (Advantage Cavs)
Varajao vs. Turkaglu (Slight Advantage Magic, Andy is going to frustrate the hell out of the Turk though)
Big Z vs. Howard (Advantage Magic)

Coach (Advantage Cavs)

X-Factor (Duh, the Cavs have LeBron)

Bench (Cavs)

Home Court advantage (Cavs)

Add it up. I count 7 to 2 in favor of the Cavs.

I can't wait till Anders sees this.:D

HIM??!! Please....Duke can go undefeated against UNC and he STILL would say they suck. His opinions that include ANYTHING either Duke or UNC are taken with a grain of salt because he will think logically because of his love for UNC and hatred toward "Dook".....:rolleyes:

Hmmm....sometimes similar to people hear in this thread.....;)

LMAO!!! The "best shooter in the world" barely shoots 20% from the field!!! LOL!!!!

PLEASE....find MY QUOTE.....remember now...MY QUOTE stating he is "the best shooter in the world"....??!! LMAO!!

And by the way....BEFORE the slump....he was shooting 16 for 33...but of course, seeing that you MISSED that....not suprised...LOL!

But you usual exaggeration some times misses certain stats...I will file that under excited about his team.;)

PLEASE....find MY QUOTE.....remember now...MY QUOTE stating he is "the best shooter in the world"....??!! LMAO!!

And by the way....BEFORE the slump....he was shooting 16 for 33...but of course, seeing that you MISSED that....not suprised...LOL!

But you usual exaggeration some times misses certain stats...I will file that under excited about his team.;)

But that's the thing! How can you just discredit an ongoing slump?! Until he snaps out of it, he's still in a slump and still shooting 20%. I'll have to dig up the quote, but Stan even told JJ before the game to NOT shoot if he gets the ball!! Can you imagine what that does to the confidence of a young shooter such as Reddick?! LMAO.

File that under P for POW!!!!!

HIM??!! Please....Duke can go undefeated against UNC and he STILL would say they suck. His opinions that include ANYTHING either Duke or UNC are taken with a grain of salt because he will think logically because of his love for UNC and hatred toward "Dook".....:rolleyes:

Hmmm....sometimes similar to people hear in this thread.....;)

You gotta respect the magnitude of the guy's hatred for "all things Duke".:D

But that's the thing! How can you just discredit an ongoing slump?! Until he snaps out of it, he's still in a slump and still shooting 20%. I'll have to dig up the quote, but Stan even told JJ before the game to NOT shoot if he gets the ball!! Can you imagine what that does to the confidence of a young shooter such as Reddick?! LMAO.

You got my middle initial wrong. It's A, not O.;)

Still looking for my QUOTE? hmmm.....?

I can't believe I'm actually going to go through with arguing against your over-zealous "JJ Reddick is the best shooter ever" claims, but here goes. Oh btw I'm just taking the first player off the top of my head by the name of Mo Williams....

These are stats from the 2009 NBA season:

Mo Williams Field Goal Percentage: .467
JJ Reddick Field Goal Percentage: .391

Mo Williams 3pt Percentage: .436
JJ Reddick 3pt Percentage: .374

Mo Williams Free-Throw Percentage: .912
JJ Reddick Free-Throw Percentage: .871

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD! MO WILLIAMS BESTS JJ REDDICK IN EVERY SHOOTING STATISTICAL CATEGORY OUT THERE! "BEST SHOOTER ON EITHER TEAM", PFT!!!!!!!!!

WHAT??! FIND the quote...and you have your so called POW...other than that...that is a MADE UP quote.

I can't believe I'm actually going to go through with arguing against your over zealous JJ Reddick is the best shooter ever claims, but here goes. Oh btw I'm just taking the first player off the top of my head by the name of Mo Williams....

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD! MO WILLIAMS BESTS JJ REDDICK IN EVERY SHOOTING STATISTICAL CATEGORY OUT THERE! "BEST SHOOTER ON EITHER TEAM", PFT!!!!!!!!!

Mo Williams will not be guarding JJ....he will be on Rafer.

I can't believe I'm actually going to go through with arguing against your over-zealous "JJ Reddick is the best shooter ever" claims, but here goes. Oh btw I'm just taking the first player off the top of my head by the name of Mo Williams....

Ok, I admit I'm having fun with this. Let's now look at whether JJ Reddick is even the "best shooter" on his own team......

Rashard Lewis Field Goal Percentage: .439

Rashard Lewis 3pt Percentage: .397

Rashard Lewis Free-Throw Percentage: .836

LMAO! Salsa! JJ isn't even the best shooter on his own team, let a lone the "best pure shooter on either team"!!!!!!! LMAO! Come on fella. Do some research before you go spouting off with these REDICULOUS claims!!!!

To take it a step further Salsa, I disagree with some of your individual matchups. I don't think the head-to-head pairings will be as you laid them out. Here's how I see it:

Reddick vs. Mo Williams (Advantage Cavs) agree
Delonte vs. Rafer Alston (Advantage Cavs) disagree
LeBron vs. Rashard Lewis (Advantage Cavs) agree
Varajao vs. Turkaglu (Slight Advantage Magic, Andy is going to frustrate the hell out of the Turk though) your on crack!
Big Z vs. Howard (Advantage Magic) agree

Coach (Advantage Cavs) agree

X-Factor (Duh, the Cavs have LeBron) agree

Bench (Cavs) even

Home Court advantage (Cavs) agree

Add it up. I count 7 to 2 in favor of the Cavs.

I see it different and I see the match-ups different.

Ok, I admit I'm having fun with this. Let's now look at whether JJ Reddick is even the "best shooter" on his own team......

Rashard Lewis Field Goal Percentage: .439

Rashard Lewis 3pt Percentage: .397

Rashard Lewis Free-Throw Percentage: .836

LMAO! Salsa! JJ isn't even the best shooter on his own team, let a lone the "best pure shooter on either team"!!!!!!! LMAO! Come on fella. Do some research before you go spouting off with these REDICULOUS claims!!!!

Ok.....whatever you say....I mean you are always right.....:up:rolleyes:

Belmont Stakes

Former Indians' Owner Dies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)