2009 NBA Playoffs

This is remarkable.

These Bulls just won't go away.

Bulls won't go away?

What are you talking about, dude. The Celtics were playing without KG, Pierce, Perkins, Big Baby and Powe for the last two minutes of the 3rd OT, and STILL almost pulled it out.

I'll tell ya something, win, lose or draw Saturday night, I couldn't be prouder of this basketball team!

Bulls won't go away?

What I meant by that is that everytime the Celtics responded with a big shot or big play, they found a way to respond- the steal/dunk by Noah, the block by Rose, the big shots late in the fourth quarter etc.

I was simply saying that the Bulls keep coming and coming and coming- kind of like when Boston wouldn't quit against the Rays in game 5 of the ALCS.

I'm not dissing the Bulls- that's just a term used to describe a team that won't quit in the face of adversity.

There is no way I would ever take the Bulls lightly after tonight- and not just this, but the entire series (the three-pointer by Gordon in game 4, Rose in game 1)

This series has been absolutely incredible. I've never been so excited to watch an NBA game that the Cavs weren't playing in as I was tonight. Needless to say, I wasn't let down. I don't think my heart could take it if I was a Bulls or Celtics fan. When is game 7? I can't wait to see it,

This series has been absolutely incredible. I've never been so excited to watch an NBA game that the Cavs weren't playing in as I was tonight. Needless to say, I wasn't let down. I don't think my heart could take it if I was a Bulls or Celtics fan. When is game 7? I can't wait to see it,

Saturday night on TNT.

Saturday night at 8:00 ET on TNT.

Saturday night will be very intense! :up

I was simply saying that the Bulls keep coming and coming and coming

I agree, but so have the Celtics.

Don't look at this as the defending champions against an up and coming team, or a 62 win team against a 41 win team.

RIGHT NOW these teams are equal, that's all I'm saying.

Will it be an upset if the Bulls win this series?

Sure it will be, but not as big as some might think.

Don't look at this as the defending champions against an up and coming team, or a 62 win team against a 41 win team.

RIGHT NOW these teams are equal, that's all I'm saying.

Will it be an upset if the Bulls win this series?

After reading that, I have to agree with you.

I would not be surprised if Chicago were to prevail, after what I've seen in this series.

After some of us catch our breath from watching that E-P-I-C game in Chitown, there's another game 6 going on.

This one, however, is not so exciting- Houston with a double-digit lead on Portland.

Houston has done it.

They have FINALLY gotten past the first round.

At long last, they got that 1,000 pound postseason monkey off their back

Who would have thought that Ron Artest would be a key player in getting them over the hump?

IMO, this was a classic case of youth vs. experience- yes, Houston had a snake-bitten run of playoff defeats, but they are still a much more experienced team.

Portland, for all their youth and talent, is still a team that will have a lot to learn.

BTW, congrats to Yao Ming, who played a big role in getting this team past the hump.

I've stated the same thing. The Magic STILL have not proven a thing when it comes to winning in April & May...

They're a streaky team and their game doesn't adapt well to the Playoffs.

The just proved they can with with the BIGGEST gun in the arsenal missing....ONLY the Celtics has done that in the playoffs.

So much for "no Dwight Howard, no chance in game 6."

Orlando with a 25-point BEATDOWN to clinch this series.

I have to applaud Orlando- I don't think anyone thought they could win without their best player.

I never would've predicted this in a million years. The Magic roll players showed a lot of heart in Superman's absence.

Belmont Stakes

Former Indians' Owner Dies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)