2009 NCAA Men's Hockey Tournament

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Miami gave this one away. I don't think any team has given up two goals in the final minute of play and then lose it in overtime.

um....the "Miracle at Mariucci" 2 weeks ago ya must of forgot about ;)

MN Duluth scores 2 goals in the last 39 1/2 seconds and then wins it in OT against Princeton

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgveHcea0kc]YouTube - UMD Bulldogs Vs. Princeton Tigers last minute[/ame]

Miama played their hearts out. 17 seconds from their first NC in any sport. A lot of excited people around here. Poor guys - I feel for them. :(

What a game though.

Miama played their hearts out. 17 seconds from their first NC in any sport. A lot of excited people around here. Poor guys - I feel for them. :(

What a game though.

They will be better for it , if they have the opportunity next year, I don't know how many will be back, but they need to be proud of themselves for getting there.

Jimbo

Great game.....even better tournament! :up

Congrats to Miami for coming oh-so-close to pulling off the stunner.

Congrats to BU and their fans for winning the championship. The NC gets to stay in Boston for another year.

It kills BC to have to pass the torch to BU. :D

They will be better for it , if they have the opportunity next year, I don't know how many will be back, but they need to be proud of themselves for getting there.

Jimbo
Yep, but you know they have to be hurting right now. I'm sure Oxford will have a nice reception waiting for them when they get back. :)

what an awesome game and even better comeback by my Terriers. Hats off to Miami

They are showing highlights of the game now in Hockey Night in Canada

Good game. If you want to show how to choke a game away, look to the replays of this one. Congrats to Miami but there is a reason why you have never won a sport in your history. You gotta finish games. They got conservative holding the lead and played on their heals. Congrats BU. Woke up in the final minute in the 3rd period but damn was that a fury at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)