2009 Satguys Fantasy Hockey League registration is open NOW!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Digital Dude

Home Theater Editor
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
SHADO
Sorry for the late start but the league is back for it's 3rd year!

Live draft this Sunday, Oct 11th at 9:30 PM Eastern.

To join follow this link

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

League ID is 260179

Password is echostardirectv

The league is setup to accept 12 teams but it it fills up I'll add openings and split it into 2 divisions.

Click the link above and join the fun!

DD

I would be in, but I am gonna be out of town and the Country for the weekend (going to way up northern Canada for their Thanksgiving), so unless you get someone whom drops out during the season, I will have to wait until next year:(

I'm expanding the size and creating divisions so more can join.

Come to think of it, I believe Yahoo history only goes back 3 years, this is prolly our 4th season.

DD

OK, changes are as follows

Upped limit to 18 teams

3 divisions

division winners will get top 3 seeds

You can preset your draft order and it will autodraft for you.

DD

Since we have an odd number of teams Yahoo has automatically postponed the draft until we get one more team!

4 years ago the Satguys league was thru CBS fantasy sports, if Yahoo jerks us around any more next year will be back at CBS.

Bottom line is we need ONE more team to draft! I'll change the league to limit it to one more team and then we can draft. I'll contact "y'all" thru Yahoo mail to determine draft time.

RECRUIT YOUR FRIEND! WE NEED ONE MORE TEAM!!
Thanks,
DD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)