2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Nostradamus today.... Nostra??????? Saturday.

To be continued.... :D

Seriously, you expect me to pick against my own team?;)

If this game were in Pittsburgh, I'd be the first, (well maybe not the first, I'd have to get inline behind all 3 Pittsburgh fans), to tell you that the Penguins would win. This is all about home ice now.

NOSTRADUMBASS
says the Red Wings in 7. No flip-flopping here. Check my prediction earlier in this thread.:D

It has to be the Red Wings winning on Friday. I cannot fathom the possibility of seeing that cheap slashing, nads punching, immature punk Crosby winning the Cup before he grows up.

Actually that is correct. It's been a while since we have gone 7 games in the finals, for that matter.

I heard after I posted (and left for work) that it has only gone to game 7 like 8 times and it has 5 times in the last 10-15 years.

To answer a question from earlier, no the Wings have not been in one in the last 15 years (since they started winning regularly) .
They have been in games 7's , just not in the Finals.

Jimbo

That doesn't surprise me. Hockey is a niche sport. A Northern one at that. Just the same, I'll bet the NHL numbers are about as high as they've ever been. It has been a great series. Those who haven't been watching are really missing out on some great hockey.

GO RED WINGS!!!
Didn't surprise me either. Neither did this from that article too:

Both games drew fewer viewers than last year when they weren’t in competition with one another.

NBA Finals

Ryan Leaf - at least SOMEBODY wants him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)