2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

nah nothing personal but they will always be the dead wings to me, and if they do win it all i go under assumption that year doesnt count

Im the same way with the yankess.

The "dead wings" era ended the day Steve Yzerman stepped on the ice at the Joe.

Your allowed to catch up if you want, they have done a ton of winning since the early '90's incase you haven't noticed.

The "dead wings" era ended the day Steve Yzerman stepped on the ice at the Joe.

Your allowed to catch up if you want, they have done a ton of winning since the early '90's incase you haven't noticed.

Yes Four Stanley cups in 11 years, not to shabby :D

The Ref was NOT out of position, he was standing behind the net watching the play develop and STILL blew the whistle, it was quite obvious that it was the wrong call.

He certainly didn't blow the whistle early like that the rest of the night.

What ever happened to the play going to TORONTO, the almighty guys in Toronto have the final say on all plays, oddly enough.

Not on "Whistle plays" :(

I do agree they need to step it up, the Ducks game plan is go up one goal then lock down.

Good first period for the Bruins.

B's 1, Canes 0....................end of 1st.

Washington is ahead of Pittsburgh 1-0 about midway through the 2nd period.

Carolina scores two goals, late in the period.

Canes 2, Bruins 1...............end of 2.

I can't believe Boston lost twice in a row to the Canes.

I already lost one Stanley Cup Finalist- San Jose- and don't want to lose another.

I can't believe Boston lost twice in a row to the Canes.

I already lost one Stanley Cup Finalist- San Jose- and don't want to lose another.

Well, the Bruins better win Friday night or it could be curtains.

How can a team dominate another team in the regular season, and then this happens?? :confused:

Very ironic you mention that.

Last year, the B's were smoked by the Habs in the regular season, but took them to the limit and almost overcame a 3-1 deficit.

EXACTLY! That's why I was wary of playing Montreal in the first round this year............I pictured the opposite happening (the Bruins dominated the Canadiens this year).

BUT now it looks like it could be happening against the Canes! :eek:

NBA Finals

Ryan Leaf - at least SOMEBODY wants him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts