2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Second goal should be disallowed, the net was not in place, pushed off by the Hawk guy with both feet in the crease, almost the net, but I guess thats ok if your a Hawk player ... the rest of the league cannot be in the crease with both feet and the net not on the magnets .....

Hope you win tonight Chicago, everything has gone your way so far.

Second goal should be disallowed, the net was not in place, pushed off by the Hawk guy with both feet in the crease, almost the net, but I guess thats ok if your a Hawk player ... the rest of the league cannot be in the crease with both feet and the net not on the magnets .....

Hope you win tonight Chicago, everything has gone your way so far.

Are you kidding me the hawk guy was pushed in the net by the detroit guy.... Wich caused the the net to go off a little bit.. I didnt even go off its morings fully as they slid back on.

Are you kidding me the hawk guy was pushed in the net by the detroit guy.... Wich caused the the net to go off a little bit.. I didnt even go off its morings fully as they slid back on.

Doesn't matter, it's in the rule book, if the net comes loose, off or up, the whistle should go.

I'm really tired of the Wings losing goals and having goals allowed when they should not be....
Thats like the 3rd or 4th one against them in the playoffs .

Why, because he looked down to see where the puck was ?

It was a good clean hit when Havalot was looking down, something you never do.

FWIW, the Wings got screwed again with a 5 minute interference penalty.

NO WAY is that a interference for starters

He got called because the hit was too essesive.. Havlat never even touched the puck.

OK,
So Detroit has spent over half the game in the box so far.

11 minutes so far in the 1st period ... and apparently counting .....

I like Lindstrom's comments, they just need to settle down and play, no panic, no worry.

Doesn't matter, it's in the rule book, if the net comes loose, off or up, the whistle should go.

I'm really tired of the Wings losing goals and having goals allowed when they should not be....
Thats like the 3rd or 4th one against them in the playoffs .

Obviously it was looked at again from upstairs and they said it was good. They would be the ones to know if it was a good goal or not. If it was bad im sure the NHL would have called and over ruled it.

OK,
So Detroit has spent over half the game in the box so far.

11 minutes so far in the 1st period ... and apparently counting .....

I like Lindstrom's comments, they just need to settle down and play, no panic, no worry.

Detriots problem is they are trying to get too physical and chicago is matching them. After that first goal they tryed wratching up the game by hitting, but chicago has answered back with two, almost 3 goals.

EXCESSIVE my ASS, there is no such thing as EXCESSIVE in a hockey hit.

Are we suppose to say, oh thats so and so I better not hit him so hard ....

What kind of pansy ass comment is that

There is a line between putting a hit on a guy to get the puck and trying to put the guy's light's out. That hit was intended to do physical harm to him and put his lights out. That kind of play is not needed.

Wow! I was out and just caught up to real-time...yikes!...a 4-minute double-major for a 2-minute high-sticking, a 5-minute major for a clean hit (even the Versus announcers agree)...and now another 2-minute penalty. I don't think I have ever seen the Wings play 11-minutes on the penalty kill in any one period.

Anyway, what is past is prologue...time to regroup and get ready for the 2nd.

Detriots problem is they are trying to get too physical and chicago is matching them. After that first goal they tryed wratching up the game by hitting, but chicago has answered back with two, almost 3 goals.

Were at that stage of the game again, I can't see the Wings pulling this out if Chicago scores the next goal, on the other hand, Wings score and it's time to start over.

The Fix is in..From the get go it has been obvious..This happens every year..The nhl does not want this Original 6 matchup going 4 games..That was not a penalty on that hit, and every one except Chicago fans knows it. Skate with your damn head up, who doesnt know that????

Pathetic that they have spent the whole period killing penalties, but expected!!! Only way we can get beat.

Why, because he looked down to see where the puck was ?

It was a good clean hit when Havalot was looking down, something you never do.

FWIW, the Wings got screwed again with a 5 minute interference penalty.

NO WAY is that a interference for starters
I think we, and anyone who knows hockey, would agree. Again, the play-by-play announcers and the Versus studio announcers agree. Bullsh!t penalty!!!

Wow! I was out and just caught up to real-time...yikes!...a 4-minute double-major for a 2-minute high-sticking, a 5-minute major for a clean hit (even the Versus announcers agree)...and now another 2-minute penalty. I don't think I have ever seen the Wings play 11-minutes on the penalty kill in any one period.

Anyway, what is past is prologue...time to regroup and get ready for the 2nd.

Exactly, how did we get a 4 minute penalty on that play??

NBA Finals

Ryan Leaf - at least SOMEBODY wants him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)