2010-11 NBA Basketball Season

Actually, thirteen rebounds in 30 minutes of a blow-out is more rebounds per minute than the fifteen per 40 minutes played that he has been averaging this season.

WITH Durant at HOME a couple of weeks ago, the Thunder got spanked by the Celtics........last night in Boston WITHOUT Durant, OKC returns the favor!

Go figure! :confused:

THAT is why one should NEVER, EVER make a big deal about a single game.....especially in an 82 game season. The team one plays early in the season...will be different later in the season.

Celtics over Atlanta was quite impressive, considering that the Hawks gave Boston fits last year.

They've beaten Miami and Atlanta in their buildings- will be interested to see how they do at Orlando on XMas Day (strangely, their only visit to ORL this year. I thought they'd make 2 trips to Orlando)

Speaking of that, I found this amazing coincidence:

This will be the second straight season in which the Magic not only play the Celtics on Christmas Day in Orlando, but in Beantown on Super Bowl Sunday.

Celtics over Atlanta was quite impressive, considering that the Hawks gave Boston fits last year.

They've beaten Miami and Atlanta in their buildings- will be interested to see how they do at Orlando on XMas Day (strangely, their only visit to ORL this year. I thought they'd make 2 trips to Orlando)

Speaking of the HEAT....they have played awful AGAIN...! The ONLY two guys that played their a$$e$ off has been Lebron and Bosh...Wade has horrific....! He is 1 for 15 today from the field and 1 for 6 from the FT line....

Spolestra's days are numbered.....

From my Vibrant using Tapatalk.....

it's not Spo's fault that this team is losing. Spo didn't spend the entire payroll on 3 guys. Spo didn't say he'd rather chill than work. Spo was the one that said they need to set aside their egos. Spo ISN'T the one putting out the effort on the court, that would be the players, who deserve ALL of the blame. By the way, is this the 2nd Heat losing streak? Can anyone remind me what the Heat losing a couple of games is similar to?

it's not Spo's fault that this team is losing. Spo didn't spend the entire payroll on 3 guys. Spo didn't say he'd rather chill than work. Spo was the one that said they need to set aside their egos. Spo ISN'T the one putting out the effort on the court, that would be the players, who deserve ALL of the blame. By the way, is this the 2nd Heat losing streak? Can anyone remind me what the Heat losing a couple of games is similar to?

But if your knew anything about basketball...Spo is in charge and the man responsible with having the team motivated and prepared.

The issues haven't been ego...it has been chemistry. They still have not run Lebron as the point-forward liked the Magic did with Hedo Turkoglu... They have had no issues when the right person should take over a game.....

You ain't gonna fire Wade, Lebron and/or Bosh. Spo' days are numbered.

What do they need to be motivated for by Spo? This team hasnt accomplished anything except failing to meet the expectations that they set for themselves. They said everyone was after them, that should be motivation. LeBron is one of the most hated guys in the media right now, that should motivate him.
What percentage did Wade shoot? 2%? That isn't Spo's fault. LeBron and Wade can't coexist because of their styles. Both are tremendous players, but they're styles don't go together. Riley can't magically fix that either. I don't think LeBron can play the point forward because he doesn't have the pass first attitude that it would require. I think one of them needs to go in a package for two all stars. Get a point guard and a center, and this team is in business.

If I knew anything about basketball? You're the one saying it's Spo's fault. Bosh said that Spo wants to work while they want to chill. It is obvious that the players are the problem. By no means is Spo a genius, but firing him won't help anything. Quit sipping the Heat kool aid and realize this team has more serious issues than the head coach.

What do they need to be motivated for by Spo? This team hasnt accomplished anything except failing to meet the expectations that they set for themselves. They said everyone was after them, that should be motivation. LeBron is one of the most hated guys in the media right now, that should motivate him.
What percentage did Wade shoot? 2%? That isn't Spo's fault. LeBron and Wade can't coexist because of their styles. Both are tremendous players, but they're styles don't go together. Riley can't magically fix that either. I don't think LeBron can play the point forward because he doesn't have the pass first attitude that it would require. I think one of them needs to go in a package for two all stars. Get a point guard and a center, and this team is in business.

If I knew anything about basketball? You're the one saying it's Spo's fault. Bosh said that Spo wants to work while they want to chill. It is obvious that the players are the problem. By no means is Spo a genius, but firing him won't help anything. Quit sipping the Heat kool aid and realize this team has more serious issues than the head coach.

Go back read son. I did not say at ANY point it is his fault. I said it is his RESPONSIBILITY.....big difference.

Lebron is playing fine....and lately, so is Bosh. The one that has struggled is Wade with injuries both to his hammy and now his wrist on his shooting hand.

LeBron is playing well...in the sense that he had as many turnovers as assists and and the team was -1 with him on the floor last night. He is also still chucking up threes, and shot 2 for 8 last night. I don't know which game you're watching, but this team is coming out flat and expecting teams to just bow down to them because they are the big three. These guys lack the work ethic that Boston's big three have, and it shows pretty clearly in the games.

LeBron is playing well...in the sense that he had as many turnovers as assists and and the team was -1 with him on the floor last night. He is also still chucking up threes, and shot 2 for 8 last night. I don't know which game you're watching, but this team is coming out flat and expecting teams to just bow down to them because they are the big three. These guys lack the work ethic that Boston's big three have, and it shows pretty clearly in the games.

Work ethic??!! LMAO!! This has nothing to with work ethic....

The Boston 3 have been together how long?

The new Armanis Riley ordered are almost in, and he went out and bought some extra hair oil after the game last night. Tick tock.

Sandra

Crying all the way to the bank

Sports forum participation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)