2010-11 NBA Basketball Season

Against the Top 5 teams they said I think they were 1-9

HD MM said:
Why are they having a melt down? I thought Salsa said the players don't take the regular season seriously?

PS. Anyone have the Heat's record against winning teams? I have a feeling it's not good.

Nice try...LOL! I never said ..."the players don't take the regular season seriously".... I stated that the regular season results has little to NO barring in the playoffs. That has been proven time and time again.

Nice try though....

Why are they having a melt down? I thought Salsa said the players don't take the regular season seriously?

PS. Anyone have the Heat's record against winning teams? I have a feeling it's not good.

The players take the regular season seriously, but some posters only take it seriously when their team wins. When their team loses, the regular season doesn't matter anymore. ;)

Sandra

Ramy said:
Against the Top 5 teams they said I think they were 1-9

Yep. 3 to Boston, 2 to Dallas, 3 to Chicago and 1 to San Antonio with the only win against the Lakers.

But funny how just about a month or so ago, the Lakers were considered done with little chance of getting by the 2nd round. Now, they have one 8 straight and beat the crap out of the Spurs. Things turn around real fast in this league.

SandraC said:
The players take the regular season seriously, but some posters only take it seriously when their team wins. When their team loses, the regular season doesn't matter anymore. ;)

Sandra

They do... Too bad that is not what I said.... But I will give you "A" for effort. LMAO!!

SandraC said:

Sandra

The do care....too bad that is not what I said. read my reply to HD...then comeback to me princess... ;-)

According to ESPN, 15-18.

Just heard on Jim Rome....

Against the top 5 teams in the East, the Heat are 1-9.

Against the top 2 teams in the East (Boston/Chicago), the Heat are 0-6.

Scoreboard. Numbers don't lie. Maybe the Heat shouldn't have had a Championship celebration BEFORE a single practice. Maybe these three don't have the mental toughness to get over the hump? It's clear after the water works display yesterday they are mentally weak.

Just heard on Jim Rome....

Against the top 5 teams in the East, the Heat are 1-9.

Against the top 2 teams in the East (Boston/Chicago), the Heat are 0-6.

Scoreboard. Numbers don't lie. Maybe the Heat shouldn't have had a Championship celebration BEFORE a single practice. Maybe these three don't have the mental toughness to get over the hump? It's clear after the water works display yesterday they are mentally weak.

ROFLMAO!

Well, you have to admit Bosh, Wade and even LeBron are kind of soft. LeBoob was used to getting his every wish granted here in Cleveland. Now he's the enemy. Bosh and Wade never wanted to be the bad guy. LeBron brought all his baggage to Miami though and the other two can't handle it.

They look like a team divided. Speaking of which. I wonder how Wade will take this. LeBoob speaking to reporters...

“I told MY team I’m not going to continue to fail them late in games,” James told reporters in Miami. “I put a lot of the blame on myself.”

Oh, it's his team now? I wonder how Wade feels about this? Hmmm?

Well, you have to admit Bosh, Wade and even LeBron are kind of soft. LeBoob was used to getting his every wish granted here in Cleveland. Now he's the enemy. Bosh and Wade never wanted to be the bad guy. LeBron brought all his baggage to Miami though and the other two can't handle it.

They look like a team divided. Speaking of which. I wonder how Wade will take this. LeBoob speaking to reporters...

Oh, it's his team now? I wonder how Wade feels about this? Hmmm?

Wade and Lebron soft? LOL! The guys that go to the basket more than 99% of the league, soft? The guy you would wrote letters to in THIS forum is NOW, suddenly, OUT OF THE BLUE....soft. Ahhh ohh-kay...

Wade and Lebron soft? LOL! The guys that go to the basket more than 99% of the league, soft? The guy you would wrote letters to in THIS forum is NOW, suddenly, OUT OF THE BLUE....soft. Ahhh ohh-kay...

I think HD means MENTALLY soft. Has nothing to do with going to the basket.

Sandra

Guilty ....??!! Of what? LMAO!!! Thank GOD you do not read people for a living...you would be homeless and living in the streets. Don't quit your day job.

Yeah, you have a LOT OF POSTS in this thread alone telling everyone how great the Heat were playing at the time...only to turn around and tell us the regular season doesn't matter when they lose. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts