2010-11 NBA Basketball Season

salsadancer7 said:
NICE choke job by the HEAT tonight...blowing a 24 point lead and losing to Orlando!

That was a crazyy game .. 42-9 run by The Magic at one time

The Knicks are still the Cavs' bitches.

As horrible as Cleveland has played at times this season- they're 3-0 against them!

And this is against the worst team in the NBA?!

Did HD put a curse on the Garden?

The Knicks are still the Cavs' bitches.

As horrible as Cleveland has played at times this season- they're 3-0 against them!

And this is against the worst team in the NBA?!

Did HD put a curse on the Garden?

And THIS is the same reason team should not get TOO high on wins or too low on loses. The Knicks are 2-1 vs. the HEAT.... 0-3 vs. the CAVS.

Disgusting game by the heat. What a shock :rolleyes:
I'll repeat what i said before the season started. The heat won't even make it to the eastern finals. Write it down. I was hoping i was wrong when i said it before but its looking like I'm not. Tonight's game can still turn around in heats favor but so far its disgusting :mad:
Miamis issues are starting to show up on a consistent basis. :(

Disgusting game by the heat. What a shock :rolleyes:
I'll repeat what i said before the season started. The heat won't even make it to the eastern finals. Write it down. I was hoping i was wrong when i said it before but its looking like I'm not. Tonight's game can still turn around in heats favor but so far its disgusting :mad:
Miamis issues are starting to show up on a consistent basis. :(

Literally, ever single year, a team plays another in the playoffs that they just could not beat in the regular season....then the playoffs started. And NOW, that team that was kicking that other team's a$$ during the regular season...realizes that they must beat that team...4 times in approx 10 days.

Like I said, the NBA and the MLB seasons are SO LONG....you really have no time as a playoff caliber team to think of last night's loss.

We will see in the playoffs Rey.

Literally, ever single year, a team plays another in the playoffs that they just could not beat in the regular season....then the playoffs started. And NOW, that team that was kicking that other team's a$$ during the regular season...realizes that they must beat that team...4 times in approx 10 days.

Like I said, the NBA and the MLB seasons are SO LONG....you really have no time as a playoff caliber team to think of last night's loss.

We will see in the playoffs Rey.
i hear ya salsa :)

IIRC, when the Heat won the title in 2006, they did not have a great record against top-tier teams.

Regular season results- not indicative of postseason results.

Watta game.. missed free throw followed by the push foul decided the outcome

Last edited:
Miami Heat players moved to tears after another close loss - Ball Don't Lie - NBA  - Yahoo! Sports

According to Heat coach Erik Spoelstra, several Miami players were reduced to tears following the team's 87-86 loss to the Bulls.

photo-1-1.jpg

Jeez, Derrick Rose did everything he could in the last two minutes to give the game to Miami, but they wouldn't take it. Some bad unforced errors, and also a good look that turned into an airball from a great player. Strange.

Sandra

Miami Heat players moved to tears after another close loss - Ball Don't Lie - NBA  - Yahoo! Sports

According to Heat coach Erik Spoelstra, several Miami players were reduced to tears following the team's 87-86 loss to the Bulls.

photo-1-1.jpg
Well they got a lot of work to do that's for sure. I've been saying it since this all started that it wasn't going to be as easy as most thought. Starting with lebron saying " not one..... not two..... not three...... not four..... " and so on. You're setting yourself up for disappointment. Concentrate on getting the first one fool. This latest slump is a good lesson for them. They better learn something from it. Start with winning games and stop worrying by how much. I don't care if you beat teams by a single point. just win.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)