2010-11 NBA Basketball Season

LeQuitt thinking positive after the Heatles 5th straight loss.....

"How do we explain it? We can't," James said. "This isn't rock bottom for us. Crazy thing is, we could lose every game and still make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference."

Yeah, I'm sure that's what Miami fans want to hear and expect after this pseudo dream team being assembled. :rolleyes:

What evidence do you have to base that opinion on?

They have ONE win against a good team. (Lakers on Christmas). Other than that, they've lost ever single game against the superior teams in this league. It's hard to make any other assumption on what they'll do come playoff time with the resume they've put together so far.

Well to be fair the playoffs are a totally different season, everyone starts out 0-0. The Heat have enough talent that they SHOULD be able to play better against the better teams.

That said, some people like to write off home court advantage in NBA playoffs like it's a non-factor, but history tells us otherwise.

Sandra

Well to be fair the playoffs are a totally different season, everyone starts out 0-0. The Heat have enough talent that they SHOULD be able to play better against the better teams.

That said, some people like to write off home court advantage in NBA playoffs like it's a non-factor, but history tells us otherwise.

Sandra

So what you're telling me is that the logic here is wishful thinking? Lol!

And furthermore, is playing in Miami considered home court for the Heat? They can't even sell out with the dream team they've assembled. Will they sell out come playoff time?

What evidence do you have to base that opinion on?

They have ONE win against a good team. (Lakers on Christmas). Other than that, they've lost ever single game against the superior teams in this league. It's hard to make any other assumption on what they'll do come playoff time with the resume they've put together so far.
Remember they also have two good wins against the magic. Did they win one of the games This season against chicago? I don't remember. But yes like i said before this does worry me. Some of those games were winnable. They just don't know how to win these close games. The spurs beating is the exception. That was horrible. I didn't even watch last night's game. Its disappointing

Partly, lol. But the Heat are a special case...since teams rarely try to stack the deck AAU-style in the NBA, we're all going to live and learn here.

Sandra

And those 3 will have plenty of time to "live and learn". Didn't Bosh and LeWho sign a SIX year contract?! How many championships were promised in those 6 years? I hope they're quick learners. Oh wait....

Remember they also have two good wins against the magic. Did they win one of the games This season against chicago? I don't remember. But yes like i said before this does worry me. Some of those games were winnable. They just don't know how to win these close games. The spurs beating is the exception. That was horrible. I didn't even watch last night's game. Its disappointing

Hang in there buddy.

I like you, but I detest these Heat. They are an easy team to root against.

So what you're telling me is that the logic here is wishful thinking? Lol!

And furthermore, is playing in Miami considered home court for the Heat? They can't even sell out with the dream team they've assembled. Will they sell out come playoff time?

I can't really disagree with this. Good example of what fan support should be like are the cleveland cavaliers fans. Despite their horrible record the fans are there supporting their team as always. Not sure why we don't fill every seat in the House.

I can't really disagree with this. Good example of what fan support should be like are the cleveland cavaliers fans. Despite their horrible record the fans are there supporting their team as always. Not sure why we don't fill every seat in the House.

Well, they will sell out the playoffs, and it will be very loud.

Sandra

They are 0-3 against Chicago.

I think sometimes in this thread we forget that there are other teams in the league besides the Heat lol. At times it becomes all-Heat all-the-time!

Sandra

I think sometimes in this thread we forget that there are other teams in the league besides the Heat lol. At times it becomes all-Heat all-the-time!

Sandra

Unfortunately in the lengthy NBA regular season, half the teams are out of the race for the playoffs by now, the rest of the league is on cruise control and for the most part, the season just get's boring. The situation in Maimi is one of the few things of interest right now.

Sandra

When you're told by the Media how AWESOME the Heat were going to be, Of course now they are going to be the focus because of all the backpedaling the so-called "experts" have to do now.

Game time ... in a few minutes.
Ama miss prob first half by the time I get home... sux

Btw, Mo killed it last night at TD Garden ... Blakers are 2-0 against the C's lol

Sent from my EVO using SatelliteGuys Android App

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts