The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Ok Time for some real football talk.

Bengals FTW!!!!

- Cowboys have sent Patrick Crayton to the Chargers for a 7th round pick

- JJ Arington released by the Eagles, I'd pick him up if I were a Bronco team looking for a warm body to fill whatever role they wanted LenDale White to fulfill.

- Leftwich reportedly out only 2-4 weeks.

- TJ Houshmandzadeh has been informed he'll be released if they can't find a trade partner.

When I saw that I was rather shocked. It isn't like they have many good receivers.

- JJ Arington released by the Eagles, I'd pick him up if I were a Bronco team looking for a warm body to fill whatever role they wanted LenDale White to fulfill.

So is Ben ....

Look for Leftwitch to look for another home once he recovers.

Yeah, we just traded Arrington to Philly.....now we can get him back...

- Dumervil to IR.

TO ALL MY FANS, THANKS FOR THE ALL THE SUPPORT & KIND WORDS BUT THIS SEASON FOR ME IS OVER DUE TO MY INJURY THAT OCCUR DURING TRAINING CAMP

- Vikings have traded QB Sage Rosenfels and RB Darius Reynaud to the Giants for undisclosed 2011 and 2012 draft picks.

- Ravens are shutting down Ed Reed until at least week 7 by putting him on the PUP list.

More possibilities for Denver at RB on the market... they could bring back RB Ryan Torain, and Willie Parker has been released... though really Willie Parker's career could just be over.

Sooo much going on today as teams drop to 53, one that jumps out at me is QB Pat White was released by the Dolphins.

Houshmandzadeh wants to return to the Bengals or play for the Vikings, but reportedly neither are interested.

And in the age of social networking thanks to things like Twitter, we can experience a little more than just news feeds, as players voice their reactions to their friends or they themselves being released....

brandon mcdonald (bmcdonald22) on Twitter

Eric Wright (ithinkurwright) on Twitter

Last edited:
T.J. should have stayed with the Bengals in the first place.

So in 2009 the Broncos traded away their 2010 1st round pick to the Seahawks to move up in the 2nd round and select CB Alphonso Smith.

He was traded today to the Lions for TE Dan Gronkowski, the Lions 7th round pick who played 2 games and caught 1 pass for 4 yards last year.

Both were likely going to be released today... but that's one bust that will probably fly under the radar unless you're a Broncos fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts