2010-11 NFL Season

Call me crazy, but I actually think the Lions are going to win their road opener at Chicago.

For the record, they have lost 20 games in a row outside of Ford Field going back to October 2007- also at Chicago.

To put that in perspective, the last time Detroit won on the road game- Sandra, Bill, SamC, and myself were on DBSForums.

If not Chicago, they have two good chances at Tampa and at Buffalo.

I think if he can pass the physical, it would be a good signing by the Raiders since there seems no end in sight with the injury bug that plagues Chaz Schilens..and ESPECIALLY if they sign him to the league minimum of something close to it.

The Raider organization seems to show some signs of intelligence by not over paying for vets, making good choices in their draft(I think every single one of their picks made the team) and minimal off field distracts.

They spoke to Nnamdi and he stated this a completely new team in almost every sense of the word.

Raider Nation is only hoping.....praying and crossing their fingers....;)

I think they were a Super Bowl pick BEFORE this signing...now they just made themselves concrete Super Bowl favs in the AFC.

As a Patriots fan I HATE to admit this, but I think next Monday nights game in the Meadowlands is an AFCCG preview. :(

Damn man, with TJ now their receiving core just got 10x stronger.
TJ can play slot that much better.
Boldin on the side, then Clayton on the other side then Mason on the other side....they really got a good receiving core now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)