2010-11 NFL Season

Ugh! Redskins lose to the Lions after last week beating the Eagles. How does this happen? Bengals lead for a large part of the game and then the offense goes flat.

Ramy...I am truly sorry for saying this...but the Redskins DESERVE it after the bullsh** Shanna-douche pulled off over the weekend....AND the excuse he pull out of his a$$ is simply priceless.

A regular-season NFL game has earned a higher television rating than the World Series.

The "Sunday Night Football" matchup between the last two Super Bowl champions drew an 11.8 overnight rating and 18 share. Game 4 of the World Series had a 10.4/16.

NBC had skipped airing a Sunday night game during the World Series the first four years of its current NFL contract. NBC said Monday this was the first time an NFL game outrated the World Series.

NFL game draws higher rating than World Series - NFL - SI.com

OMG....THIS is Shanna-wackjob's NEW excuse for pulling McNabb:

The cardiovascular endurance that it takes to run a two-minute, going all the way down with no timeouts, calling plays, it's just not easy. If I thought it was the best situation to do, then Donovan would have run the two-minute offense.

WTF...????!!!!!!:confused::confused:

excuse me one second....

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha

Week 8 Hot 10

1. New England
2. Indianapolis
3. Baltimore
4. Pittsburgh
5. NY Jets
6. NY Giants
7. Atlanta
8. Tennessee
9. New Orleans
10. Kansas City

Week 8 Not 10

32. Carolina
31. Dallas
30. Buffalo
29. Denver
28. San Francisco
27. Seattle
26. Arizona
25. Minnesota
24. Cincinnati
23. Detroit

Last edited:
OMG....THIS is Shanna-wackjob's NEW excuse for pulling McNabb:

WTF...????!!!!!!:confused::confused:

excuse me one second....

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha

Now word from two NFL sources states ...Shanna-puke's son...the offensive coordinator, was not getting along with McNabb.

From my Vibrant using Tapatalk.....

Ramy;2373024[B said:
]Ugh! Redskins lose to the Lions after last week beating the Eagles. How does this happen? [/B]Bengals lead for a large part of the game and then the offense goes flat.

First off, Washington is Detroit's Biatch. The truth of the matter is that Detroit is finally showing signs of becoming a NFL team. Everybody was healthy for the first time this season. I may be forced to write good things about this team soon. Only fair after the way I have ripped them the last 5 years.

James Harrison went to NY and met with Goodell to "exchange ideas and understanding" of the NFLs helmet to helmet/defenseless receiver policies. He's expected to be fined again this week for lowering his head into the back of Drew Brees this past weekend.

Two game winning streak for your Raiders. I'm surprised your head is even straight enough for you to type.

I am excited...but realistic. I still think it will be a 8-8 season BUT there is still HALF of the season left. We still have WR issues and issues with keeping our important players healthy. These next 4 weeks will be critical for the Raiders. ESPECIALLY the bye week because we will need EVERYONE healthy in the 2nd half.

James Harrison went to NY and met with Goodell to "exchange ideas and understanding" of the NFLs helmet to helmet/defenseless receiver policies. He's expected to be fined again this week for lowering his head into the back of Drew Brees this past weekend.

I don't think the NFL is trying to change the rules because there was no mentions of changing the rules...I think they are trying to actually enforce the rules that are already in the books.

First off, Washington is Detroit's Biatch. The truth of the matter is that Detroit is finally showing signs of becoming a NFL team. Everybody was healthy for the first time this season. I may be forced to write good things about this team soon. Only fair after the way I have ripped them the last 5 years.

Any chance they can beat the Jets ?
Did you see Ryan spouting off about how GREAT his D is .... no arrogance there :rolleyes:

It's a shame, his D* IS very good, but putting it like he did shows a serious lack of class, then again, Ryan's have that in common.

Two game winning streak for your Raiders. I'm surprised your head is even straight enough for you to type.

2 game win streak and they are switching QB's. I guess the Raiders are still the Raiders until proven otherwise.

Seriously, why tinker with things since they seemed to be working out so well with Campbell?!

NFL Playoffs Picks - Week 1

Student Athelets and Class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)