2010-11 NFL Season

Yup, that amenia defense did wonders against the Steelers with the Steeler's third string QB playing .... 28-10 Steelers if I'm not mistaken.

7-3 at halftime, Colt McCoy, OUR 3rd string QB making his first professional start ever. And what are you talking about the Stools 3rd string QB? That was the game Big Jen came back.

Great game tonight.............Ravens vs. Falcons! I started a thread about a possible all Big Apple Super Bowl, but THIS game could also be a preview of the first Sunday in February.

Anyway, my remote will get a workout tonight...........Canadiens-Bruins on NESN, Celtics-Heat on TNT and Ravens-Falcons on NFLN!

7-3 at halftime, Colt McCoy, OUR 3rd string QB making his first professional start ever. And what are you talking about the Stools 3rd string QB? That was the game Big Jen came back.

Your right, a QB that hadn't played since January.

Looks like your Browns are about to make a HUGE mistake, now that Jake Delhome is walking again, they will turn to him to lead the offense, while thier best QB goes back to the bench, unless they change thier mind at the last minute.

What is this with the Stooler and Big Jen Bull s-it.

Be a man, Steeler's fans don't call your team names ....

Call it sour grapes, if you will. But the facemask call on Suggs,whose facemask was tugged, and the complete pass on the obvious juggle, surely cost the Ravens the game tonight.No excuse for the piss poor play in the first half, but the officials should not determine who who wins the game. Ron Winters and his crew have to take the blame for another inferior game by those who are supposed to be competent officials.

Your right, a QB that hadn't played since January.

Looks like your Browns are about to make a HUGE mistake, now that Jake Delhome is walking again, they will turn to him to lead the offense, while thier best QB goes back to the bench, unless they change thier mind at the last minute.

You're not actually making a case that your Steelers were disadvataged because Roethlisberger was making his first start against us, were you? Like I said, that game was Colt McCoy's FIRST PROFESSIONAL GAME EVER! The game at the end of the season will tell you more on how we've grown since.

And I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but my local sources are telling me that Colt is getting 98% of the snaps in the practices. Mangini likes to keep secrets. I'm pretty confident he'll stick with McCoy though.

Radio Hosts, Mike & Mike Pick the BROWNS over the Jets!

Wow! On Mike and Mike they both took the Browns. They both agreed that the Browns are playing better and will win.

Really looking forward to this game. I'll be there in person sitting on the 50 yard line!

Wow! On Mike and Mike they both took the Browns. They both agreed that the Browns are playing better and will win.

Really looking forward to this game. I'll be there in person sitting on the 50 yard line!

Make sure you get off the field when they're playing, wouldn't want to see you get hurt or end up on Youtube.

Browns are playing very well of late, Jets are playing .... not great.

They should have LOST to the Lions last week, the Lions outplayed them.

I don't know how to take the BYE week. On one hand, the Raiders have a huge amount of momentum going on right now....BUT, they have ALOT of starters with injuries that have kept them out of the previous game or two....

I don't know how to take the BYE week. On one hand, the Raiders have a huge amount of momentum going on right now....BUT, they have ALOT of starters with injuries that have kept them out of the previous game or two....

...and Chazz Schillens will probably be nowhere to be found. I wish I was wrong about him missing at least half the season

NFL Playoffs Picks - Week 1

Student Athelets and Class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts