2010-11 NHL Hockey Season

Lightning and Flyers played a goalfest last night (15 goals combined)- I'm sure the Wing fans on here disapproved of that.
Oh, what and the heck is going on with the Sabres this season? I remember thinking this team was going reach the Stanley Cup Final a few years ago...but they just can't make seem to make it to the next level.

Wings lose to the Wild (they really need to change their names to the NorthStars BTW) 4-3. Two things: you never know what Wild team is going to show up from game-to-game, and I would rather have a Loss or Tie that goofy OTL. Hmmm. Let's see...you lost the game, but we're going to give you 1-point for showing-up. :rolleyes:

Anyone else here in the NY area getting both the NYI & CLB feeds ? For the past two weeks I've been getting both & I'm only 35 miles across the water in NJ from the NYI. home in Uniondale.

Final score...

Rangers 6
Evil Pond Scum 5

Potvin Sucks chants ringing through the Mausoleum, right where his jersey hangs...priceless.

Sandra

Looks like the almost week long break the Sabres had did them some good. A 5-0 beating of the Blue Jackets! They looked great in all aspects of the game, especially on the PK. I was hoping they could at least score one more goal in the final 2-3 seconds of the game while on the Power Play, just to help out their crappy PP stats overall. 19 shots on goal, way to go Columbus! Hopefully tomorrow night they can do the same against the Sens.

Two consecutive shutouts for Ryan Miller and the Sabres. Hopefully this is the start of a more consistent team as far as winning goes, now they just need to find the back of the net on a more consistant basis. What a boring game last night, I can’t believe there are actually people out there against the shootout, that was the only shred of excitement in the game. Yeah lets go back to the old system so we can have scoreless ties :rolleyes: Nice to see the Sabres shut them out in their house and even nicer that's two consecuative games the Sens have been shut at Scotiabank Place.

Vanek 3 for 3 in shootouts this season!

Two consecutive shutouts for Ryan Miller and the Sabres. Hopefully this is the start of a more consistent team as far as winning goes, now they just need to find the back of the net on a more consistant basis. What a boring game last night, I can’t believe there are actually people out there against the shootout, that was the only shred of excitement in the game. Yeah lets go back to the old system so we can have scoreless ties :rolleyes: Nice to see the Sabres shut them out in their house and even nicer that's two consecuative games the Sens have been shut at Scotiabank Place.

Vanek 3 for 3 in shootouts this season!

Why not just show up and skip the game and just have the Shoot out ???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts