2010-11 NHL Hockey Season

I watched some of the Chicago game last week but as much as I love Wings hockey it's still too early for me to get in the mood....need a little ice and snow first.

Sadly, I don't REALLY get into it till after new years day anymore.
Playoffs particularly.

I'll watch and keep up on whats going on, but thats it for the time being.

I'm feeling really good about the Wings chances of capturing another Stanley Cup this season. The team is well-rested, healthy, they picked-up the services of Modano and Salei, Juri Hudler returned, and Zetterberg and Datsyuk are returning to the same line. What's not to like about this team going into tomorro night's season-opener against the Ducks. Bottom line: the Wings are one of the 4 or 5 teams that have a good-shot of winning the cup. We shall see...

Wings kick it off tonight, a few changes in the lineup, looking foward to a great season cant wait to watch tonight!!

In crystal clear Fox RSN HD :)

NHL Opening night ...... and only 4 games are played ....... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Two games on Versus (one involving Sydney Crosby...of course!) and two different games involving Canadian teams on Hockey Night in Canada on CBC. The NHL version of NFL opening night with the one game on Thursday.

Sandra

Two games on Versus (one involving Sydney Crosby...of course!) and two different games involving Canadian teams on Hockey Night in Canada on CBC. The NHL version of NFL opening night with the one game on Thursday.

Sandra

You can do that if your a sport EVERYONE is dying for, the NHL is FAR from that !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)