2010-11 NHL Hockey Season

Just got home and tuned-into the Wings vs. Avalance...3-2 Wings after the 2nd. Bad goal let up by the Wings in the final minute of the period. Regardless, I really like this years team.
Datsuk scored his 200 Goal tonight, he'd have a lot more, but in his early years he never wanted to shoot, still doesn't shoot as much as he should.

Wings just scored a shorthanded goal to take the lead over the Av's again.

Last edited:

The 4 on 4 OT game is awesome.
They should keep going 4 on 4 till someone wins. :up

Unfortunatly we have to watch a pne on one game from here on out, I REALLY HATE the Shoot out part of the game.

This was the WORSE part of the NHL rules changes, also probably when my Hockey intrest started to wain.

Wings have hit 2 crossbars in the SO so far.

Colorado wins the SO.

What a pathetic way to resolve a game.

Bettman should be burned.

Last edited:
Judging by what he said last night, as well as his disdain for high-scoring games, I think that for Jimbo, the perfect hockey game would be one where nobody scores.

Newsflash- hockey is becoming a space-age game, yet you sound like a guy stuck in the days of stone age hockey.

You need to get with the times.

Nobody else wants to go back to the days of clutching, grabbing, trapping, boring muckfests that only you guys love.

I love post-lockout hockey- it's FUN, it's EXCITING, it's ENTERTAINING!

Jimbo's comments sounds like a guy who refuses to buy a color TV and won't part ways with a black-and-white one.

Hockey was so boring for so long- it needed a shake up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)