2010 FIFA WORLD CUP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
wow the post saved Germany from a tie

Congrats to the Germans for 3rd place

Paul the octopus remains perfect!

paul-octopus.jpg

I wonder if Paul the octopus is a Red Wings fan.

Congrats to Germany and Uruguay, a great match and a great tournament for both.

With only the final left to play, I wish to congratulate South Africa on the wonderful job as hosts. For decades all we heard out of that country was news of apartheid and all the issues of social injustice connected to it. The world has now seen the new South Africa and, while there are numerous issues yet to address, the country is on the right path and I hope to see it develop further in the years and decades to come. Bravo South Africa.

I wonder if Paul the octopus is a Red Wings fan.

Congrats to Germany and Uruguay, a great match and a great tournament for both.

With only the final left to play, I wish to congratulate South Africa on the wonderful job as hosts. For decades all we heard out of that country was news of apartheid and all the issues of social injustice connected to it. The world has now seen the new South Africa and, while there are numerous issues yet to address, the country is on the right path and I hope to see it develop further in the years and decades to come. Bravo South Africa.

:up:up:up

Not a bad match so far with both teams play a bit tentative, but there have been some opportunites in the 2nd half. I just hope those silly goal kicks don't come into play in the final game. Let 'em play until somone wins outright!

World Cup is over.. Spain is the world champ in 2010

see ya in 2014 in Brazil

soc_a_cesc11_614.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)