2010 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread

Wow, my Vols just made it to the Elite 8. Woohoo!
Kind of crazy that they've never been beyond the Sweet 16 before. Well done! Bruce Pearl is a solid coach.

Baylor made some history too tonight. Amazing considering they were practically given the death penalty a few years ago. This is 100% due to Scott Drew.

Will the smaller schools turn the lights out when they are done ....

Looks like the Big Boys are going down this year .... could the Championship go to a smaller school ?

Look out if your a higher seed still alive ! :D

Will the smaller schools turn the lights out when they are done ....

Looks like the Big Boys are going down this year .... could the Championship go to a smaller school ?

Look out if your a higher seed still alive ! :D

Another reason they don't want a playoff in college football. A small school winning it all? How dare they?

Michigan State ends UNI's cinderella run. In a game where they had no Lucas and a lot of people though UNI would win, this proved two things:

1. Resiliency, thy name is Sparty. No Lucas, no problem.

2. Izzo continues to prove why so many people consider him among the 3-5 best tourney coaches.

The Tennessee/Michigan State regional final could also be called the Battle of the Coaches that Get Maximum Effort from their rosters

The Tennessee/Michigan State regional final could also be called the Battle of the Coaches that Get Maximum Effort from their rosters

Agree. This should be a really good matchup. If TN is somehow ever to pull it off I guess I will head to Indy for the FF. Never would have guessed that would be a possibility.

I correctly predicted two of the Elite Eight matchups: Duke-Baylor and Kentucky-West Virginia (I did have K-State making the West final, but was dead wrong on the Midwest Region).

My thoughts on the Elite Eight

Duke-Baylor- This matchup seems like it came out of a Hollywood movie. Baylor, a feel-good story of a team that was at an unimaginable rock bottom a few years ago, is on the verge of completing an amazing turnaround. Going up against one of the game's super programs, a true blueblood gives this matchup quite a feel.

Tennessee-Michigan State- As I said earlier, Bruce Pearl and Tom Izzo get maximum effort from their players.

Kentucky-West Virginia- Two of this year's elite teams, and a battle of good coaches. Raise your hand if you had these two teams in the Elite 8.

Butler-Kansas State- Two teams that have never made the Fnal Four- something's got to give.

Michigan State ends UNI's cinderella run. In a game where they had no Lucas and a lot of people though UNI would win, this proved two things:

1. Resiliency, thy name is Sparty. No Lucas, no problem.

2. Izzo continues to prove why so many people consider him among the 3-5 best tourney coaches.

Q. Will Lucas be back, or is he out for the season ?

It would be VERY interesting if Kentucky and Duke won their respective regional finals- that would be an intriguing game.

MLB Opening Day TV Schedule

I got a New Softball BAT!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)