2010 NBA Playoffs

I'm going to have a special comment tomorrow, asking you forum goers patience as we approach the playoffs. It's going to be a very stressful time for us Clevelanders. Right now though, I'm not going to comment any further. I've had a few too many at the Indians home opener today and may fly off the hook on any haters if you get me going. :)

I'm going to have a special comment tomorrow, asking you forum goers patience as we approach the playoffs. It's going to be a very stressful time for us Clevelanders. Right now though, I'm not going to comment any further. I've had a few too many at the Indians home opener today and may fly off the hook on any haters if you get me going. :)

Cleveland sucks. ;):D

Lets not forget who has all the pressure on them. That is the Cavs!!!! Can't wait to see them lose this postseason :D

One playoff match is set:

the Bobcats, the #7 seed, will play the #2 seed Magic (so much for all that talk about them giving the Cavs a hard time)

I already know the Lakers are losing in the first round, so I'm already over it.

Is this your way of making excuses even before the playoffs begin? Let me give you a clue pal. Your team is the #1 seed in the West and the defending Champions. You are expected to advance at least to the Championship Game again. Anything else will be a disappointment. No excuses from you. I'm not making any. Don't be a fare weather fan. Buck up son!

IF I was a season ticket holder....I would have to agree.

OUCH!!!

Although this happens throughout the league late in the season, that doesn't make it right. It's something the league needs to address during these CBA talks. Players are paid richly to entertain, and there is no entertainment value in seeing James smiling on the sideline.

This is not like Kevin Garnett in Boston taking a night off. This is LeBron James, the center of the Cleveland universe, Mr. Miraculous, and the only player who matters when you go to watch a Cavs game. There is no debating his wonderful and unbelievable talents. It's the commitment you should question.

Although he likes to think he knows NBA history, he must not. The greatest thing about Jordan was that he played every game he could. He loved the game, and he respected the fans, something James hasn't learned just yet.

Yes, the Cavs already had clinched the No. 1 seed through the playoffs, but that should not matter. It didn't matter to Jordan, who played 82 games nine times in his career.

Jordan played all 82 in 1995-96, 1996-97, and 1997-98 – when the Bulls clinched early and won 72, 69 and 62 games, respectively. He cut back his minutes, but he never cut back his responsibility to the game and the fans.

He even played all 82 in his last season, in Washington, when he wasn't very good anymore, when he was 40 years old. He did it because it was the right thing to do, something the Cavs forgot to tell James.

Apparently, James never watched the old school guys like Karl Malone and John Stockton in Utah, who combined to play every game a whopping 27 times in their careers.

If the Cavs weren't so nervous about James bolting town in free agency this summer, maybe they would have reminded him. Instead Brown has treated the end of the regular season like exhibition games. He should know better.

from the same article....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)