2010 NBA Playoffs

Varejao is not as good as Noah imo
My post about Noah was sarcastic, I realize it wasn't interpreted that way.
Derrick Rose was getting thrown around the court and not getting a call.
Lakers played like crap yesterday besides the defense. The offense is horrid

Monday's Playoff Schedule

Chicago at Cleveland-8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (Cavs lead series, 1-0) TNT/TNT-HD

Utah at Denver- 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT (Nuggets lead series, 1-0) TNT/TNT-HD

Some quick thoughts on Cavs/Bulls game 2:

1. Chicago played very hard in this game. I'll give them credit for hanging in there throughout most of the game- definitely wouldn't have been that way had the Raptors gotten the #8 seed (had that happen- I think they would have won by 30). While the Bulls as a #8 seed are not the 2007 Warriors, they don't seem to be a pushover like last year's Pistons.

2. This could have been the Bulls' best shot to win at all in this series. I don't know how much they'll have left in the tank. That being said, Cleveland MUST be careful in game 3- remember what happened with the Celtics and Hawks two years ago?

3. LeBron is a beast- plain and simple.

Cavs celebrating like they won the finals out there, especially since they were locked up with a .500 team

i don't know who is a bigger punk in the nba. lebron or KG. KG actually backs up his actions while lebron is all talk, dancing, and wearing arrogant shirts. both symbolize what is wrong with pro athletes, but I don't know which is worse

i don't know who is a bigger punk in the nba. lebron or KG. KG actually backs up his actions while lebron is all talk, dancing, and wearing arrogant shirts. both symbolize what is wrong with pro athletes, but I don't know which is worse

Well as you know KG is from the ghetto and although he left the ghetto the ghetto never left him

Ramy's a Laker fan, but he certainly doesn't talk as much as you two guys.

LOL.. whatever man, you worst then me and lkr combined.

Man I love this time of year playoff time, who will win this year? I don't think lakers will, unless a miracle happens.

lakers need to learn how to play offense if they gonna stand a chance

btw, Noah is great: "What is so cool about Cleveland? I've never heard someone say I'm going to Cleveland on vacation."

lakers need to learn how to play offense if they gonna stand a chance"

yup, I'll be at game 2 tomorrow. Gonna have a few drinks at ESPN Zone prior, should be full of chicks too.. haha

Good thing the wife will be at home dealing with the kids. :D

Wat ever happens at ESPN ZONE/STAPLES CENTER stays there huh LOL

lakers need to learn how to play offense if they gonna stand a chance

btw, Noah is great: "What is so cool about Cleveland? I've never heard someone say I'm going to Cleveland on vacation."

Noah is doing a lot of talk for a guy thats down 0-2. if things keep going the way they have, his vacation Will start in cleveland. :haha

Nice effort by the Bulls. Noah is still a punk though. His comments show such a lack of maturity by spouting off about the city and attracting unnecessary attention to himself and away from his team during this series. The Fugly dude with the frizzy hair still has quite a lot of growing up to do!

As for the game itself, the Bulls pretty much played a perfect game (for them anyways). The Bulls took 22 more shots, scored 56 points in the paint and turned the ball over only 4 times, a franchise record. As in none of the six championship teams ever did better! And they STILL lost by 10 points.

LeBron was unconscious for most of the game, especially the 4th. Ended up with 40-8-8. Not too shabby. The real difference maker though was Jamario Moon who was 4 for 5 from the 3 point line and made some clutch 3's when desperately needed.

Oh, and 1 more thing. I hope James Johnson smiled for his close-up, because he'll be on the latest LBJ Poster!!!

[video=youtube;WAyKv5UznxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAyKv5UznxU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAyKv5UznxU[/video]

Last edited:

Another reason to hate soccer

2010 U.S. Open (PGA)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts