2010 NBA Playoffs

Tuesday's Playoff Schedule

Milwaukee at Atlanta- 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT (Hawks lead series, 1-0) NBA-TV/NBA-TV-HD

Miami at Boston- 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (Celtics lead series, 1-0) TNT/TNT-HD

Portland at Phoenix- 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT (Blazers lead series, 1-0) NBA-TV/NBA-TV-HD

Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers- 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT (Lakers lead series, 1-0) TNT/TNT-HD

Celtics lead by 30 and the 3rd quarter isn't over yet, and they have a 38-18 rebounding edge without their suppsosedly best rebounder. Go figure.

Great game tonight.. Had a blast, OKC is a great team. Still not convince on the local team the way the Thunder played. :rolleyes:

Oh this was actually cool too.

ebea0fcb815ef52087c6145d363138d0-getty-98187154sd006_oklahoma_city.jpg

NBA Playoff Recap: Round 1; Games 2

1. MIL @ ATL: The Bucks will not win a single game in this series. The Hawks have too much talent and they match up good against this team. The Bucks clearly miss Bogut.

2. MIA @ BOS: If there was a game to steal from Boston, you'd think this would be the one, especially with Garnett out, yet the Heat got absolutely annihilated! I for one am shocked. Initially when forecasting this series, I had the Heat winning in 7 just based on the way the two teams played down the stretch of the regular season. It's looking more and more like the Celtics knew all along how to turn it on in the playoffs and that the regular season was just a formality. Typical savvy veteran club.

3. CHA @ ORL: Game 2, tonight at 7pm

4. CHI @ CLE: I think Game 2 was Chicago's best chance at stealing a game against Cleveland. The Bulls out rebounded the Cavs, took 22 more shots than the Cavs, turned the ball over only 4 times (franchise record) and held Shaq & Jamison to under 15 points, yet we still won by 10? I'm sorry Bulls fans, but it will take the stars to align and then some for you to win a game. Consider this redemption for another #23 terrorizing my Cavs throughout the late 80's, early 90's.

5. OKC @ LAL: Weww. Close one, huh Laker fans? ;)

6. SAS @ DAL: Game 2 tonight @ 9:30pm

7. POR @ PHO: Perhaps Game 1 was a wakeup call to the Suns? This is the type of outcome I was expecting from this series; a total Solar Eclipse.

8. UTA @ DEN: The premier matchup in the West. I expect this series to go to 7 games. A very tough 1st round test for the Nuggets.

Last edited:
HEAT last night had NOTHING! They picked the very wrong night to come out flat and lifeless. The ONLY player that played with ANY pulse was Wade. EVERYTHING that could go right for the Celtics did, EVERYTHING that could go wrong for the HEAT ALSO did. Still not worried because I will stick to Miami winning in 7. All Boston did was defend their home court.

Last year, in the series with Atlanta, the HEAT won at home by an average of 25+ points and Atlanta won by an average of 21+. The only Atlanta won that series was that they had homecourt...if the not the trend would have continued.

Bulls Derrick Rose Misses Practice, Expected to Play Tomorrow

Chicago Bulls second-year star point guard Derrick Rose missed practice today, reports the Chicago Tribune, but will play against the Cleveland Cavaliers in Thursday night's Game 3 of the teams' Eastern Conference playoff series.

K.C. Johnson reports for the Tribune that Rose missed the practice because of a family emeregency.

Chicago Bulls' Derrick Rose reportedly misses practice, but will play against Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday night | cleveland.com

hopefully Artest locks down on Durant for game 3. i knew that durant was gonna break out for a few games, glad to see we won regardless

hopefully Artest locks down on Durant for game 3. i knew that durant was gonna break out for a few games, glad to see we won regardless

I need the Lakers to lose at least one game in OKC, Got Game 5 tix

Another reason to hate soccer

2010 U.S. Open (PGA)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts