2010 NBA Playoffs

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
The NBA Playoffs are right around the corner so get ready :D

I think the NBA postseason is supposed to start on Saturday- it's been that way for the past few years.

There are only a few certainties- the #1 seeds and the 8 playoff teams in the West.

Still to be determined the Bulls and Raptors battling for the #8 seed, the dogfight in the West between Dallas, Denver, and Utah that'll determine the seedings, Milwaukee, Miami, and Charlotte for the 5, 6, and 7 seeds.

You beat me to making this thread. I was just about to do it today.

Go LAKERS!!!!

You beat me to making this thread. I was just about to do it today.

Go LAKERS!!!!

hehe, I'd say go Lakers too but to be honest I don't think they will repeat this year the way they've been playing. 3-6 in the last 9 games. :eek:

So there is a good chance for a new champ this year, Yup and I did say it. :D

I have a good feeling about the HEAT in the 1st round IF they get the 5th seed. I really think the Celtics are vunerable. 2nd round, we'll talk about that bridge when we get to it.

I have a good feeling about the HEAT in the 1st round IF they get the 5th seed. I really think the Celtics are vunerable. 2nd round, we'll talk about that bridge when we get to it.

Boy, is that an understatement! :eek:

I'm hoping the Celtics draw Milwaukee and not Miami in the first round...........not that it matters as far as their aspirations go for banner #18! :(

I'm hoping the Celtics draw Milwaukee and not Miami in the first round...........not that it matters as far as their aspirations go for banner #18! :(

I think the team got old REALLY fast. The Big Three just do have the same moxi they had last year....Wallace made them old fast. Their best player is Rondo without a shadow of a doubt. He has elevated his game to be in the top 5 point guards.

They do match better against Milwaukee. Miami ...and anyone else for that matter, will have a GOD awful time trying to match up with Rondo. THAT guy is scary.:eek:

I think the NBA postseason is supposed to start on Saturday- it's been that way for the past few years.

There are only a few certainties- the #1 seeds and the 8 playoff teams in the West.

Still to be determined the Bulls and Raptors battling for the #8 seed, the dogfight in the West between Dallas, Denver, and Utah that'll determine the seedings, Milwaukee, Miami, and Charlotte for the 5, 6, and 7 seeds.

The Bulls win over Toronto might have sealed the #8 seed for Chicago. Personally speaking as a fan of the #1 seeded Cavaliers, I'd rather face Toronto. The Bulls pose a tougher matchup for us. Plus, there's a little bitterness between LeBron and the mouthy Joakim Noah.

The Bulls win over Toronto might have sealed the #8 seed for Chicago. Personally speaking as a fan of the #1 seeded Cavaliers, I'd rather face Toronto. The Bulls pose a tougher matchup for us. Plus, there's a little bitterness between LeBron and the mouthy Joakim Noah.

Joakim and Anderson are the same player...the ONLY difference is Anderson has about 20 lbs on Joakim. They are both mouthy, aggressive and major league floppers. And the best part, they both have THE WORST "who me...? what foul did I commit" face in the NBA....:rolleyes:

Joakim and Anderson are the same player...the ONLY difference is Anderson has about 20 lbs on Joakim. They are both mouthy, aggressive and major league floppers. And the best part, they both have THE WORST "who me...? what foul did I commit" face in the NBA....:rolleyes:

Actually Varajao doesn't flop as much this year as he did in the past. He's now challenging shots since the Refs are cracking down on floppers.

Actually Varajao doesn't flop as much this year as he did in the past. He's now challenging shots since the Refs are cracking down on floppers.

Yep, the way he challenged THIS one.....:p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2sOjr5-Taw&playnext_from=TL&videos=gfqh6mQrgb4]YouTube - Dwyane Wade DEMOLISH Anderson Varejao with a SICK DUNK [11.12.09][/ame]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)