2010 NCAA Football Season

Texas at Nebraska - ABC 2:30 Central Time Saturday

Are the 'Huskers a genuine top 10 team? Texas has one bad loss, but the 'Huskers have zero good wins.

I would say #7Auburn at #12 Arkansas is a must watch by any standard this weekend. As this one could have SEC and national title implications.
2:30 on CBS

As well as Ohio Stat and Wisconsin at 6 pm central

That one came close too, but I decided against it. :)

I'm a tough grader because in some weeks I don't want to list 15 'miust-see' games, because that's silly. Just bad luck that this week there are so few.

Sandra
I think the Mason-Dixon line has a little to do with your choices too. ;) :D

The Ole Miss Rebel Black Bears.....thats terrible.
And check out that snazzy mascot.

13322982_BG1.jpg

Poor Ole Miss fans. I feel bad for them. But I wonder if they will still be in trouble since it's a "black" bear?
biggrin.gif

[youtube]Ad74icFwEUo?fs=1&hl=en_US[/youtube]

Last edited:
Bucks vs Badgers is definitely must see.
I want to see if the Buck come out and play a solid strong game, or if they do just enough to get by.

If they go out and Dominate the game I think it will help with the opinion of others of them being ranked in the top 2, if they play lack luster ball like they have a few times, then they will lose and end up dropping out of the top 2.

Bucks vs Badgers is definitely must see.
I want to see if the Buck come out and play a solid strong game, or if they do just enough to get by.

If they go out and Dominate the game I think it will help with the opinion of others of them being ranked in the top 2, if they play lack luster ball like they have a few times, then they will lose and end up dropping out of the top 2.

What if they don't dominate but play lackluster and win? It's possible, Wisconsin isn't that good.

Sandra

This one is on the top of my list...and above the LSU/McNeese game for obvious reasons (the main being it's not televised ;)).

Should be on ppv right? Or gameplan.
Or ESPN 3

Edit: it is showing as being on FSN. And I checked ESPN3 and it is listed there as well. Do you have access to either of them?

Should be on ppv right? Or gameplan.
Or ESPN 3

Edit: it is showing as being on FSN. And I checked ESPN3 and it is listed there as well. Do you have access to either of them?
Thanx for checking smit. No I don't. But I've seen them pop up on PPV the day of the game before and have gone back and forth over paying for it (usually do).

If anything, I do have XM/Sirius in my Tahoe. I'll probably grab a few beers and sit outside and listen to it on the car radio like I did in the old days with my Dad. :)

Center Ice Screw up

GREAT baseball read about Cuba and their plans on stopping defections

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)