2010 NCAA Football Season

I posted thier Home schedule a few posts back, you pick the team will that have a chance to beat them at home.

Like I'm saying, who would of picked James Madison to beat Virginia Tech at home. Oklahoma is ranked higher than anyone they play at home, but doesn't mean they can't be beat.

Interesting Info

ABOUT OHIO STATE: Ohio State is 53-5 at home since the start of the 2002 season and are looking to win their sixth consecutive Big Ten title this season. The Buckeyes have finished in the top 10 of the AP poll in seven of the last eight seasons and are the only team to have finished in the Top in each of the last five seasons. How good are they at shutting down the run and pounding it down opponents throats? Over their last six games, they've outgained the opposition on the ground by 1,138 yards. Last week, OSU opened the season with a 45-7 win over Marshall, rolling up 529 yards of offense and giving up their only points on a blocked field goal return for a touchdown.

Read more: Eye on the U | Gameday blog: No. 12 UM at No. 2 Ohio State

Miami had 120 yards rushing today.
Bucks added 181 rushing yards.

Bucks last 6 opponents ?

Miami was not included as the game had not been played when this was wrote.

Marshall, Oregon, Michigan, Iowa, Penn State, Minnesota 3 of them were in the Top 20 at the time.

Great win today jimbo for you and your buckeyes. You guys clearly dominated that game. I dont care what anyone else says, after that first quater it was all OSU, Miami showed they are not yet ready for the big game again.

Of course Miami was playing at the SHOE against a OSU Team with everything to prove. Against a Terrel Pryor with everything to prove. He and they did.

Now onto the important stuff..

FLA has a very tough road the next four weeks. Next week against @ Tenn. Sure they are not ranked but they are also not a "bad" team, certainly middle of the pack. But it will be FLAs, first SEC challenge, then FLA gets a small break against Kentucky (however I am worried about this as well, because the way FLA played against Miami(oh) and USF, we seem vulnerable to even Kentucky!)

Then we go to Alabama, then LSU comes home to the swamp. We will be lucky to win one of these two games. At the rate we are playing and the way Alabama is playing we may get destroyed! However we may squeeze by LSU.. Maybe..

Then we should win against the next 3 teams, but South Carolina is the biggest threat in the East left. Certainly one of the Old Ball Coaches best USC Team so far.

Oh man,

Great win today jimbo for you and your buckeyes. You guys clearly dominated that game. I dont care what anyone else says, after that first quater it was all OSU, Miami showed they are not yet ready for the big game again.

Of course Miami was playing at the SHOE against a OSU Team with everything to prove. Against a Terrel Pryor with everything to prove. He and they did.

They play down there next year.

Bucks REALLY need to crack down on the lack of KO and Punt coverage before it cost them a game.

Miami scored 14 points on returns and a FG and a TD is all they accomplished on Offense.

The Bucks D played very well inside the Red Zone.

Florida looked iffy at times last week.

What about this week? Any more fumbled snaps? :D

The first half we sucked almost as bad as last week.

however FLA changed their offense to more of an "I-Formation" type offense. And the second half just dominated the game. They started playing more power ball on the line and using the speed of the RBs (mainly Demps) to take advantage of it.

So I think they found their comfort zone. But we will see. I think Urban wanted to play the spread so bad, but he realized it just is not working with this team. He still ran a few plays in the spread but we did most the damage playing power ball.

tOSU's next tricky opponent will come when they face the SEC champion.

Who will that be? Seems to be a fight between LSU, Alabama, Florida and S. Carolina. (with Arkansas, and Auburn being possible sleeping giants)

Personally I think it maybe Alabama again this year. They have Great Defense and Great Offense. FLA Has great defense and "decent" offense (thus far)

I mean with LSU barely getting by Vanderbilt... :D

Boy is Oregon ever administering corporal punishment on Tennessee at Neyland Stadium - a real spanking.

Now we have to listen to all the PAC10 fans scream how the Pac10 dominates the SEC! I mean Ranked Oregon beating unranked Tenn! Hey good win to Oregon but it was "expected" ya know?

You just don't want to give the Bucks ANY credit do you.

Take away this or that and we'd have a 10-3 game .....

Yup, take away your 2 returns for TD's and it's a 7 point output for your offense.

It's not the Bucks fault your guys couldn't catch the ball and secure it, although they did get POPPED quite a few times, maybe thats why they could not hang on to it.

Ohio State was the better team today. They took advantage of bone had plays like good teams do. Let's see what happens when they come to Miami.

Will take the high road on this one too.

Now we have to listen to all the PAC10 fans scream how the Pac10 dominates the SEC! I mean Ranked Oregon beating unranked Tenn! Hey good win to Oregon but it was "expected" ya know?
I'm really not sure how good or bad Tennessee is this year, but Oregon looks like they can compete with anyone in the Top 5 this year. BTW, I don't think anyone expects Tennessee to lose at home by 30+

tOSU's next tricky opponent will come when they face the SEC champion.

You guys may joke about it, but Wisconsin and Iowa and probably Penn State are gonna be Tough games.

Who was it the Badgers beat in last years bowl game .... oh ya, it was Miami.

I wouldn't write off Miami either, they are learning and coming a long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)