2010 NFL Draft

Cleveland has 3 chances to take McCoy and have passed on all of them so far, now looking at the third round, I'm guessing that the Browns don't think a QB is necessary.

I'm glad to see that, one more year we won't have to worry about the Browns.

Hell the LIONS are looking better than the Browns .... at this point. :)

Fourth time's a charm- Cleveland did take McCoy.

The question- will they start him immediately ala Sanchez, Ryan, and Flacco, or will they let him study the notebook in year 1 like w/Carson Palmer?

Fourth time's a charm- Cleveland did take McCoy.

The question- will they start him immediately ala Sanchez, Ryan, and Flacco, or will they let him study the notebook in year 1 like w/Carson Palmer?

We got our shut-down Corner, a hard hitting Safety, an explosive Running Back and THEN took McCoy when he fell to us late in the 3rd round?! OMG! While it was a bumpy ride getting there, I am pleasantly happy with the way things turned out. Now we don't have to overpay him since he went so late. McCoy will also have absolutely ZERO pressure on him. If he works out, great, if not, well, we'll address our franchise QB at a later date.

Good point here HD MM. Stafford would have to fall off a cliff at this point to not be successful.

Just e-mailed Stafford, told him to beware of cliffs. This is the Lions we are talking about......

I do like the moves the Lions have made in the off season. They have filled holes at 8 positions, between FA and the draft. But still, it's the Lions, and we all know what that means.

With the Raiders draft(and trades), looks like more pressure on the Chiefs for cellar dweller competition..... ;)

The Raiders had a very good draft and gave up NOTHING for Campbell. I will say right now that it is a crap shoot for 2nd place with San Diego being the better team by default. And your mules, giving up draft picks to pick-up the Golden Boy....he would have be available in the 2nd or maybe even the 3rd round. That was an incredibly dumb move to get a QB THAT high just because he is a "good moral kid". Most news agencies and media outlets grade the Raiders draft an "A" because they went to with NEED instead of the usual lust for speed.

I would not pat your Mules on the back end just yet.

The Raiders trading for Campbell and to me, giving up almost nothing for it(a 4th rounder in 2012) was a breath of fresh air. Putting the pressure on Fat Boy to get is crap straight, but because he will be due over $9 million this year and he will be forced to take a paycut....which I doubt he will do, or be a cut HIMSELF. We got a big armed VETERAN QB, STILL in his prime, coming off a career year AND almost twice as cheap as Fat Boy.

I have not been this excited after a draft in a VERY long time.

Cleveland has 3 chances to take McCoy and have passed on all of them so far, now looking at the third round, I'm guessing that the Browns don't think a QB is necessary.

I'm glad to see that, one more year we won't have to worry about the Browns.

Hell the LIONS are looking better than the Browns .... at this point. :)

Hell, at any point.:D

The Raiders trading for Campbell and to me, giving up almost nothing for it(a 4th rounder in 2012) was a breath of fresh air. Putting the pressure on Fat Boy to get is crap straight, but because he will be due over $9 million this year and he will be forced to take a paycut....which I doubt he will do, or be a cut HIMSELF. We got a big armed VETERAN QB, STILL in his prime, coming off a career year AND almost twice as cheap as Fat Boy.

I have not been this excited after a draft in a VERY long time.

I like what the Raiders are doing. I like Jason Campbell a lot! Now they need to cut their losses with Jamarcus before his bad work ethic rubs off on all the new guys.

I like what the Raiders are doing. I like Jason Campbell a lot! Now they need to cut their losses with Jamarcus before his bad work ethic rubs off on all the new guys.
The Raiders may be putting themselves back into the picture in the AFC West. Years of poor management decisions made them a joke, but this one good offseason may put them above the Broncos and the Chiefs.

NOT with a bunch of veterans around. He has already rubbed alot of the team vets the wrong way you have RARELY seen anyone on the team stick up for him.

They are gonna see Campbell bust his a$$ in camp and then point to Fat Boy and say, "you see, that's the kinda of sh** YOU should have been doing!" ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)