2010 NFL Draft

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
For those of us following teams not in the playoffs, our new season starts today! And now, without further adu, let's talk about the 2010 NFL Draft!

The top 20 slots in the draft are almost locked in, beginning with 1-15.

Round one will be on Thursday, April 22. Rounds two and three will be held the next day, with rounds four through seven taking place on April 24th.

Each round, ignoring trades, follows the same order as the first. Slots 21 to 32 are determined by playoff finish -- the team that wins the Super Bowl picks 32nd, runner-up 31st and so on (playoff teams in italics).....

1. St. Louis (1-15)
2. Detroit (2-14)
3. Tampa Bay (3-13)
4. Washington (4-12)
5. Kansas City (4-12)
6. Seattle (5-11)
7. Cleveland (5-11)
8. Oakland (5-11)
9. Buffalo (6-10)
10. Jacksonville (7-9)*
11. Denver (8-8) -- From Chicago (7-9)*
12. Miami (7-9)
13. San Francisco (8-8)
14. Seattle (5-11) -- From Denver (8-8)
15. New York Giants (8-8)
16. Tennessee (8-8)*
17. San Francisco (8-8) -- From Carolina (8-8)*
18. Pittsburgh (9-7)
19. Atlanta (9-7)*
20. Houston (9-7)*
21. New York Jets (9-7)
22. Baltimore (9-7)
23. Arizona (10-6)
24. Cincinnati (10-6)
25. New England (10-6)
26. Green Bay (11-5)
27. Philadelphia (11-5)
28. Dallas (11-5)
29. Minnesota (12-4)
30. San Diego (12-4)
31. New Orleans (13-3)
32. Indianapolis (14-2)

*Will be decided by coin flip

2010 NFL Draft Order -- NFL FanHouse

Washington needs a wide receiver and some offensive line-men

Cleveland should focus on defense. If Saftey, Eric Berry from Tennessee falls to #7, I'd take him in a heart-beat. I also like LB, Rolando McClain from Alabama.

Holmgren is an offensive guy though and loves QB's. I think there is a decent chance he thinks long and hard about drafting Sam Bradford with this pick.

Q: Who will get Suh? St. Louis or Detroit?

Spags is a defensive guy and building a team by drafting James Laurinaitis in one year and Suh the next isn't a bad way to shore up that side of the ball.

There WILL be a chance they take a QB though. The question is whether it'll be Bradford or Clausen who goes first?

Good thing the Panthers finished the season off on a good note since we'll be watching the draft on TV just like we will with the playoffs. Of course we're willing to trade for a pick. Anyone in the market for an over the hill QB with a tendency to throw the ball to the other team? What's Al Davis' number? Come on! Your #1 for Jake Delhomme.

Detroit needs everything except a QB. A man eating D-line player would work well in the #2 slot. Having said that, look for the Lions to draft a WR, or RB.:rolleyes:

i think we're set at QB but we need a play maker at WR. we need to get younger at the LB position and we need a nose tackle. TE wouldn't hurt either. i'm guessing miami should go after a WR in free agency or via trade. take care of everything else in the draft. maybe a new qb coach and special teams coach. didn't the bills let go of a pretty good special teams coach today? lets git him!

Detroit needs everything except a QB. A man eating D-line player would work well in the #2 slot. Having said that, look for the Lions to draft a WR, or RB.:rolleyes:

Ya know Paul,
It would be a dumb move in my mind, but St. Louis could take a QB and that would leave Suh to go to Detroit. :)

Of course, in a practical world, St. Louis will take Suh and seeing the Lions DON'T need a QB, will take someone they don't need, oh wait, they need everything .....

Take Berry if Suh is gone, they need secondary help just as bad.

Ya know Paul,
It would be a dumb move in my mind, but St. Louis could take a QB and that would leave Suh to go to Detroit. :)

Of course, in a practical world, St. Louis will take Suh and seeing the Lions DON'T need a QB, will take someone they don't need, oh wait, they need everything .....

Take Berry if Suh is gone, they need secondary help just as bad.

Don't you dare! I'm crossing my fingers Berry drops to #7!

So where will the first QB go? Washington at 4? Who's more of a Shanahan QB, McCoy or Bradford? I know nothing of college football other than those 2 guys exist really.

Most have Jimmy Clausen from Notre Dame as the #1 overall QB (since Bradford's multiple shoulder injuries.) McCoy is projected as a late first round or second round pick. I wouldn't be surprised if Tebow even gets drafted ahead of McCoy. Jacksonville has been rumored to be interested in Tebow since he would help sell Jags tickets.

Plus, I'd say the Skins need offensive line help A LOT more than a new QB. Of the top 10, I can see Seattle and Buffalo being the most interested in QB's.

So where will the first QB go? Washington at 4? Who's more of a Shanahan QB, McCoy or Bradford? I know nothing of college football other than those 2 guys exist really.
I'm going with Bradford to Washington at 4. I'm praying both him and Clausen are gone when its the Browns turn at 7.

I'm going with Bradford to Washington at 4. I'm praying both him and Clausen are gone when its the Browns turn at 7.

No way Washington picks a QB. They have a good QB if they can protect him long enough to throw the ball or have a reciever actually catch it.

Fan in the office thinks they need the most help at QB, but not a rookie need, wants to trade for someone who can manage the team (or better) now and throw to the weapons they already have, and draft OL. Wonder if they'd deal for Troy Smith, who has said via his agent he's going to demand a trade once their playoff run is over?

I agree with Ramy. Jason Campbell is a plenty serviceable QB. Their problem lies in protecting him. Their O-Line is the weakest position on their roster.

So let's assume QB doesn't go to Washington, then who? Seattle? Is Seneca Wallace ever going to be the man, or just a gimmick?

The Browns wouldnt pick a QB with their first I wouldn't think. I'd expect Holmgren to give Brady a real season to try out for the job, rather than the joke that was this season.

That brings us to Oakland.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)