2010 NFL Draft

Technically he is, he's not under contract though as he's still not signed his tender I don't think. I listed the outstanding people of that draft though, not the people they've dumped, was just poorly worded.

Cry more, how many losses before you disappear from this forum again after a bunch of tough talk like last season?

HA HA... I gave you reasons why they got rid of those guys......they all wanted out....

I wouldn't say anything if you just got your facts straight and quit making things up.

I'll say this, the Broncos will be better than your pathetic Chiefs with their overpaid QB, this year......you're the one who'll be crying..... :) well, you've always got the Locos..... :p

Just had to put this in for HD MM. I'm a long time saints fan and it took us 43 years to get there much less win it, but here goes. THE REMAINING 4 TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE TO NOT REACH THE SUPERBOWL:
1. Detroit Lions (hey at least matt millen is gone)
2. Houston Oilers
3. Jacksonville Jaguars
4. CLEVELAND BROWNS (this one in my mind has the most chance to get it done in the next 3 years. Holgren is that good. Good luck browns fans. I feel your pain, but after 43 years my nightmare is over!!!)

Rams select Bradford.

Good selection- they need a QB.

I know about how good Suh is, but they drafted on defense two years ago- and someone has to be signal-caller.

HA HA... I gave you reasons why they got rid of those guys......they all wanted out....

I wouldn't say anything if you just got your facts straight and quit making things up.

I'll say this, the Broncos will be better than your pathetic Chiefs with their overpaid QB, this year......you're the one who'll be crying..... :) well, you've always got the Locos..... :p

They wanted out because your franchise is flailing. They tried to get 'my overpaid QB' and failed, the end result being they had to trade their franchise QB and then they couldn't keep a top 5 WR in the entire league happy.

At least there's reason for hope in KC, we're making progress, Denver is still descending.

And the Browns select...... cornerback Joe Haden.

I don't know about this one- HD, good choice?

(I might have thought about Dez Bryant or going with offensive player)

JOE HADEN! Surprising, yes, but we didn't have much choice once Berry was gone. I wanted defense for the first pick and this will do. This was a position of need.

And the Raiders select...... Rolando McClain, Alabama Linebacker

NOT a smart choice, IMHO

I guess this means they're going to roll the dice w/JaMarcus and Gradkowski. Oy.

Salsa can't be happy about this.

My Buffalo Bills select........ C.J. Spiller.

Thank goodness- we could use someone who actually knows where the end zone is.

(Still, I think a QB would have been the right call. Edwards and Fitzpatrick = Weak-Armed Wimps)

Jacksonville proving they have the most inept front office(yes, more so than Oakland)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts