2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Good win for Detroit.

Howard has played better the last two games after he got off to a horrendous start (11 goals allowed in the first three games; 1 goal the last two).

That being said, the Red Wings have to be careful on Sunday.

The hardest game to win in a series is the fourth (never underestimate a desperate opponent), and I would not want to risk going back to the Whiteout for a potential Game 7.

Speaking of White Outs .....
I LOVE what Phoenix does, it's unbelievable.

The fans all get these WHITE shirts to put on and you look out on the ice and the AWAY team WINGS are wearing WHITE sweaters, so essentially it looks like the fans are wearing shirts supporting the WINGS !!!!

btw, anyone see what it says on the white t shirts ?

It says "Keep the Faith"
Now, is that confidence or what ....... sheeesh

The fans all get these WHITE shirts to put on and you look out on the ice and the AWAY team WINGS are wearing WHITE sweaters, so essentially it looks like the fans are wearing shirts supporting the WINGS !!!!

It says "Keep the Faith"

I never understood the whole "White Out" thing myself. When the Pens do it they should have the fans wear black shirts.

I never understood the whole "White Out" thing myself. When the Pens do it they should have the fans wear black shirts.

I think it looks cool, for a few minutes, then it's no big deal, particularly if the road team scores first !

Penn State does it right .....
Fans are in White and the TEAM is in WHITE, imagine that !

White outs were popular a few years ago when the home team wore their white uniforms.

Apparently some teams' staffs haven't yet realized that now the visiting team wears white.

It says "Keep the Faith"

Listening to crowd at that game, I would have to say that there were quite a few Wing's fans there. Jimmy Howard has been unbelievably the last two games.:)

Listening to crowd at that game, I would have to say that there were quite a few Wing's fans there. Jimmy Howard has been unbelievably the last two games.:)
That's not surprising considering the success of the Red Wings organization the past 20+ years coupled with the fact so many Michiganders have moved out-of-state to find employment since the mid-80s. There are always huge number of Wings fans whenever I attend games in Dallas and Washington.

Crazy game in Chicago.

HOSSA EPICNESS!

Tell me about it, I still have a headache from the crowd! This was personally one of the best games I have ever seen with my own eyes. The refs were giving Nashville calls like interference, but the hawks couldn't catch a call. Hawks gave this game to Nashville, (god when we go down a goal we just loose it) The kane goal was amazing! 13 SECONDS! And the hosa goal had me lifing my 5 year old daughter on my shoulders as we both were waving our red rag's! This game was defiantly one both my daughter and I will remember.

BTW real men sit in nosebleeds! :D This is the view from my Iphone :up

26774_1264426215088_1362728688_30619562_407574_n.jpg

Tell me about it, I still have a headache from the crowd! This was personally one of the best games I have ever seen with my own eyes. The refs were giving Nashville calls like interference, but the hawks couldn't catch a call. Hawks gave this game to Nashville, (god when we go down a goal we just loose it) The kane goal was amazing! 13 SECONDS! And the hosa goal had me lifing my 5 year old daughter on my shoulders as we both were waving our red rag's! This game was defiantly one both my daughter and I will remember.
Sounds like you had a great time! I am watching tomorrow's Wings-Coyotes gamed with my brothers, but we may just drive to The Joe if I can get tickets at this late hour.

BTW real men sit in nosebleeds! :D This is the view from my Iphone :up

26774_1264426215088_1362728688_30619562_407574_n.jpg

Not a bad view bob, got to give some Kudos to the Hawks

I was surprised, The United Center released a bunch of tickets on the morning of, and that's how I got mine. Not bad for 80 bucks through ticket master! :)

Those ticket you mentioned, should be available about the same time for every game .....
Those are more than likely the tickets that the opponents could not sell from their game allotment.

Hey salsadancer7!

Oregon DISMISSES QB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)