2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

So WHO does Detroit get if they win ?

The other three Western series would have to play out to determine that.

Here's another way to look at it:

For the sake of this discussion, let's advance the Wings into the second round. Let's also assume that home ice will hold up for the remainder of the three other series.

That would leave us with: #1 San Jose, #5 Detroit, #6 Los Angeles and #7 Nashville.

The second round matchups would be Nashville vs. San Jose and LA vs. Detroit. AND the Wings would have HIA in that scenario! Hope this helps! :)

The other three Western series would have to play out to determine that.

Here's another way to look at it:

For the sake of this discussion, let's advance the Wings into the second round. Let's also assume that home ice will hold up for the remainder of the three other series.

That would leave us with: #1 San Jose, #5 Detroit, #6 Los Angeles and #7 Nashville.

The second round matchups would be Nashville vs. San Jose and LA vs. Detroit. AND the Wings would have HIA in that scenario! Hope this helps! :)

Yup .....

Only bad thing about that is us fans once AGAIN get stuck having to watch games that start at 10 PM and end around the time I have to get up....:rolleyes:

Yup .....

Only bad thing about that is us fans once AGAIN get stuck having to watch games that start at 10 PM and end around the time I have to get up....:rolleyes:

Exactly, AND IF San Jose and Nashville win their respective series, you'll end up with the Kings-Canucks survivor. Obviously, BOTH those teams are on Pacific Time........

Sabres-Bruins headed to OT.................I can't take it!!

The Stanley Cup Playoffs is, IMO the most intense thing in sports!!

After getting a big scare through the first five periods, the Caps have dominated the Habs, and now have a commanding 3-1 lead in the series.

When was the last time Boston was involved in double overtime?

I'm not sure exactly.

I do know this: the most famous multiple OT game in Bruins history was game 1 of the '90 Stanley Cup Finals against Edmonton (at the old Boston Garden) which went to triple OT.

I don't think it could have any more ironic then former Sabre Miroslav Satan scoring the winner.

The Sabres are screwed.

Not once, but TWICE, we have blown a 2-0 lead against the team with what is supposed to be the worst offense in hockey.

In three straight games, the Sabres have given 11 goals. Against a team that couldn't crack 200 goals... oy.