2010 Winter Olympics

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now it gets interesting .....
They will play 20 minutes of 4 on 4 unlike in the NHL where they only play 5 minutes (NHL then goes to a shootout).

4 on 4 gives you more room to move on the ice an even quicker tempo possibly ..... depending on how the teams want to go at it.

Usually in OT hockey (playoffs don't do the Shootout in the NHL) a team scores right away or you go for quite awhile.

btw, are you guys all recording this ?

Sorry but I can not get excited about the Hockey coverage one way or the other. I hate that it is just a bunch of pros playing an all star game.

There is no reason for Miller to be down. He saved so many shots. Canada had many many many more scoring opportunities than US. If it wasn't for Miller, the game would not have even gone OT. Canada would have spanked us

Sorry but I can not get excited about the Hockey coverage one way or the other. I hate that it is just a bunch of pros playing an all star game.

People wanted to see the best players in the world play. Other nations subsidize their players(during the Cold War the commies were good at this) & China subsidizes their players. This the only way to even the odds.

People wanted to see the best players in the world play. Other nations subsidize their players(during the Cold War the commies were good at this) & China subsidizes their players. This the only way to even the odds.

Still does not make it right. The Olympics should not be for the professionals. Just my opinion.

You're stating this as fact, that's what I think is wrong. These are Americans, Canadians, Russians, Finns, etc., playing for their country.

Anyways.....that's all....

Congrats Canada.

You're stating this as fact, that's what I think is wrong. These are Americans, Canadians, Russians, Finns, etc., playing for their country.

Anyways.....that's all....

Congrats Canada.

How? I stated "I hate". This makes it my opinion and not a fact.

There is something touching when you hear an entire stadium stand up and sing their own country's national anthem. Even though it is not the US National Anthem sung here in the USA, I still got goose bumps listening to them support their own.

There is something touching when you hear an entire stadium stand up and sing their own country's national anthem. Even though it is not the US National Anthem sung here in the USA, I still got goose bumps listening to them support their own.

Also appreciate the hand that the Canadian fans gave Ryan Miller when his name was announced during the medal ceremony .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)