2011-12 College Hockey

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
WCHA is on FSN North and Root Sports RM

That figures...I only have FCSA (Atlantic), FCSC (Central) and FCSP (Pacific) in the channel lineup. Never mind, it's on FCSC...the title read like it was a repeat of opening round action. I'll be picking up beer and chips on my way back from Costco. I don't drink much beer these days, but I'm up for a Canadian or Thai lager. :)

Well, I just caught up to the games in real time. Just like they did last night to Bowling Green, Michigan is down 2-0 again...this time to Western Michigan. Hopefully they'll back to win this one. Elsewhere, BC is all over Maine, 2-0, after the 1st period and UND-Den are scoreless late in the 1st.

Well, Michigan fell behind 3-0 and couldn't come back from the three goals down in the third...close, buy they lost 3-2 in the CCHA Final. Anyway, congrats to Western Minchigan who won their 1st CCHA Championship since the mid-80s. I will assume North Dakota won the WCHA and BC won Hockey East since they were up by 3-goals in the final period when I drifted off to sleep. Contrats!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the NCAA Tournament on top next weekend. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts