2011-12 NFL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to blame the steelers injuries for their loss, the second and third string players get payed to play also so they should of been good enough to play.

They will do better next year, maybe they'll draft some better O lineman.

We can only HOPE, and D secondary as well.

I still think that the best teams are in the NFC(Packers,Saints,49ers) & the Super Bowl winner will be among one of those three. I just want to see the Broncos represent the AFC that's all.

Now that my teams are officially OUT of the playoffs now, I'm pulling for the Saints.
Former Toledo Rocket Lance Moore is there and hopefully will be back next week, he was out against the Lions and they still beat the Lions.

Will Smith and Malcolm Jenkins former Buckeyes also playing for them.

Also there are a number of other players playing for them with area ties.

Also starting to dislike the 49ers. (probably a Harbaugh thing)

Btw, Jimbo, when you said "What the hell lets make Tebow the President", were you being sarcastic? Im just asking. To be honest, Im glad I listen to WFAN out of New York. They will at least talk about the Giants winning and not Tebow all week,cough, ESPN, cough.

Btw, Jimbo, when you said "What the hell lets make Tebow the President", were you being sarcastic? Im just asking. To be honest, Im glad I listen to WFAN out of New York. They will at least talk about the Giants winning and not Tebow all week,cough, ESPN, cough.

yes, forgot the :rolleyes:

Salsa, I agree. They should've just left the old OT rules alone. And this "cheap" FG stuff. Well, if you dont want to lose on a cheap FG, then stop them!!!

Well, in this case the end result would have been the same, new rules or old rules. I'm not sure why some are having a problem with it. :confused:

When a team kicks a FG in OT, then allows a TD to lose, now there's something to complain about...

You know what's funny? On Drudge Report,they have a picture of a fan holding up a sign that says "Tebow 4 President" with a Silhouette of him Tebowing.

You know the way the Republicans are going if Tebow was on the ballot, he'd probably win.

Why..if both get a chance on offense and starting in the same spot.
Huh?? I was referring to this post, showing that you and others wanted to leave the OT rules alone...

Salsa, I agree. They should've just left the old OT rules alone. And this "cheap" FG stuff. Well, if you dont want to lose on a cheap FG, then stop them!!!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to go back through and see the whining posts..............

So, Tom. Are you a "believer" yet???? :D

And Jimbo, who was out to get the Steelers today??? ;)

I just can't wait to go back through 16 pages and find out!!!

What an awesome game. I had no illusions or big expectations going in, and when we were ahead 20-6, it was incredible!!

29 points on the best defense in the NFL.

The stadium was ELECTRIC today, and just exploded on that last play!!!

WOW!!

On to Foxboro, and hopefully without the 3 turnovers this time!

I still like college football's & the Canadian Football League's version of OT.

I don't like the fact that college starts already in FG range ....

Maybe if they started the series on the 50 would be better, better yet, lets just play another quarter.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to go back through and see the whining posts..............

So, Tom. Are you a "believer" yet???? :D

And Jimbo, who was out to get the Steelers today??? ;)

I just can't wait to go back through 16 pages and find out!!!

What an awesome game. I had no illusions or big expectations going in, and when we were ahead 20-6, it was incredible!!

29 points on the best defense in the NFL.

The stadium was ELECTRIC today, and just exploded on that last play!!!

WOW!!

On to Foxboro, and hopefully without the 3 turnovers this time!

Hmmm,
How about you read the posts before you decide to jump on me ....

You obviously were drinking the koolaid.

Jimbo said:
I don't like the fact that college starts already in FG range ....

Maybe if they started the series on the 50 would be better, better yet, lets just play another quarter.

I agree with your last point. 10 minute 5th quater would be the best solution, than after that go sudden death. Special teams are part of the game, the stupid college OT take that part out of the game.

Hmmm,

I agree with your last point. 10 minute 5th quater would be the best solution, than after that go sudden death. Special teams are part of the game, the stupid college OT take that part out of the game.

Hmmm,
Strangely ..... Thats the way it USE TO BE .

Play another quarter and go from there.

Hmmm,

Jim I wasn't jumping on you, just going off of past history of your dislike of penalties, etc.......didn't mean to offend...

Didn't need to drink anything today...the Broncos rocked. From the 2nd quarter on............

Lots of sad Steeler fans today, crying in their towels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)