2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have looked up up, just like I did, so yes you were 'playing stupid'.

The Raiders by virtue of bring bad and being in a weaker division had easier schedules for Aso's entire tenure there.

Doesn't make him a bad corner, but its a valid observation, feel free to do the math to prove otherwise.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sorry, since I was replying from my phone...so it was more of a hassle, IF you must have a reason for my "stupidity".

So you are saying at no point the Raiders played some of the elite team...at all? Is THAT what you are saying? Are you saying that during the 8 years of Nnamdi at CB, he has not played some of the elite WR?

Feel free to find out how many times the Raiders played some of the elite during his time to prove me wrong.

Sorry, since I was replying from my phone...so it was more of a hassle, IF you must have a reason for my "stupidity".

So you are saying at no point the Raiders played some of the elite team...at all? Is THAT what you are saying? Are you saying that during the 8 years of Nnamdi at CB, he has not played some of the elite WR?

Feel free to find out how many times the Raiders played some of the elite during his time to prove me wrong.

At what point did anyone in this thread suggest the above? And yet you question the phrase 'playing stupid?'

At what point did anyone in this thread suggest the above? And yet you question the phrase 'playing stupid?'

The insinuation is the lack of competitive schedule has equaled the illegitimacy of his credentials ...THAT is what Sandra is assuming and you are assuring with your quote of....and I repeat, "The Raiders by virtue of bring bad and being in a weaker division had easier schedules for Aso's entire tenure there. Doesn't make him a bad corner, but its a valid observation, feel free to do the math to prove otherwise".

So my friend, THERE is the point where it was suggested. In his 8 years of being in Oakland, it has been established by most that analyze the NFL, that he is the best cover corner...REGARDLESS of the schedule he played.

Signed, "stupid" ....

The insinuation is the lack of competitive schedule has equaled the illegitimacy of his credentials ...THAT is what Sandra is assuming and you are assuring with your quote of....and I repeat, "The Raiders by virtue of bring bad and being in a weaker division had easier schedules for Aso's entire tenure there. Doesn't make him a bad corner, but its a valid observation, feel free to do the math to prove otherwise".

So my friend, THERE is the point where it was suggested. In his 8 years of being in Oakland, it has been established by most that analyze the NFL, that he is the best cover corner...REGARDLESS of the schedule he played.

Signed, "stupid" ....

So what about my statement are you confused about? Or do you still not understand the scheduling process? Nobody ever said he never saw elite competition, but to say the Raiders had easier schedules is valid and that he will be more consistently tested as a member of a franchise that knows how to win football games.

Hell, throw out regular schedules and all the Eagles' playoff games prove that point by themselves.

meStevo said:
So what about my statement are you confused about? Or do you still not understand the scheduling process? Nobody ever said he never saw elite competition, but to say the Raiders had easier schedules is valid and that he will be more consistently tested as a member of a franchise that knows how to win football games.

Hell, throw out regular schedules and all the Eagles' playoff games prove that point by themselves.

And what part of MY statement has you fuzzy? Most...most, in the media, analyst and coaches....consider Nnamdi the best cover...ah hell, your arrogance and hatered for the Raiders will refuse to ever "give the devil his due" because your ego won't allow you to.

You and Sandra know MORE than anyone else, including those that cover the NFL for a living.

Time to move on, Homie...

Asomugha's an interesting player- not a guy who racks up interceptions and pick sixes, but he will shut off an opposing team's most dangerous WR.

SabresRule said:
Asomugha's an interesting player- not a guy who racks up interceptions and pick sixes, but he will shut off an opposing team's most dangerous WR.

Because no one will throw on his side of the field....

Last time Andre Johnson squared up against him, he was held to 2 catches and the same happened to Fitzgerald....all happening within the last 3 seasons. Twice....

And what part of MY statement has you fuzzy? Most...most, in the media, analyst and coaches....consider Nnamdi the best cover...ah hell, your arrogance and hatered for the Raiders will refuse to ever "give the devil his due" because your ego won't allow you to.

You and Sandra know MORE than anyone else, including those that cover the NFL for a living.

Time to move on, Homie...

When was this ever brought up? Quote me or Sandra, were not debating the critics assessment of Aso, you're the one that brought that into this. It doesn't do anything to show that the Raiders have had an easier schedule for his time in Oakland vs the level of competition he would have and now will see as a member of the Eagles.

The point is he'll see a higher level of play and be tested more frequently in a stronger division and on a team that knows how to win games.

Time to move on indeed, paint Salsa in a corner and he taps out rather than participating in the debate and is willing to be swayed in a factual argument... Big surprise there. Or not.

Yeah, I know he came here with a reputation for dropped passes in Cleveland, but like it or not Braylon Edwards REALLY came thru for the Jets last year, with a lot of big catches in a lot of big games. He will be missed.

Sandra

There's a reason other NFL teams have yet to sign the DIVA.

Yeah, I know he came here with a reputation for dropped passes in Cleveland, but like it or not Braylon Edwards REALLY came thru for the Jets last year, with a lot of big catches in a lot of big games. He will be missed.

Sandra

It wasn't just Cleveland, sweetheart.....

Last edited by a moderator:
The point is he'll see a higher level of play and be tested more frequently in a stronger division and on a team that knows how to win games.

Exactly. This is all that needs to be said.

If Asomugha can make nobody ever throw to his side of the field in Philly, I will be the first to give him mad props. Of course, if he doesn't have the same level of shut-downness in Philly that he had in Oakland, I'm sure salsadancer will do likewise and acknowledge the same.

Or perhaps we'll get more of this...:drama: :D

I'll say it again...We gonna find out.

Sandra

It wasn't just Cleveland, sweetheart.....

Well I'm sure if you google really hard you can find a dropped pass, a fumble, a blown tackle, a horrible pass, and a lot of other things for each and every player in the NFL.

That video takes Braylon Edwards's season totally out of context. Be fair and also post some of the amazing catches Edwards made last season.

The bottom line is that Braylon Edwards came through for the Jets so many times when they needed him most, including in huge playoff victories on the road. I am going to miss him, and the Jets are going to miss him. Plaxico Burress has HUGE spikes to fill in Braylon Edwards.

Sandra

When was this ever brought up? Quote me or Sandra, were not debating the critics assessment of Aso, you're the one that brought that into this. It doesn't do anything to show that the Raiders have had an easier schedule for his time in Oakland vs the level of competition he would have and now will see as a member of the Eagles.

Time to move on indeed, paint Salsa in a corner and he taps out rather than participating in the debate and is willing to be swayed in a factual argument... Big surprise there. Or not.

Let's get a couple of facts straight, my 20,000+ post MORE than show I have NEVER gone away and hide and pout like SOME have in here where things have not gone the way THEY have liked it. Secondly, there is NO DENYING that the Raiders have not played the tougher schedule while Nnamdi was in Oakland. At the same token, there is NO DENYING that Nnamdi has been and still is the best cover corner in the league, by MOST that cover the NFL. That includes coaches and media. Not withstanding teams were unloading boat loads of players AND money to have at least $13-15 million dollars a year for him....because he is THAT good. Of course the ONLY two that have said differently is you and Sandra, because obviously have some inside dope that NO ONE ELSE has.

Exactly. This is all that needs to be said.

If Asomugha can make nobody ever throw to his side of the field in Philly, I will be the first to give him mad props. Of course, if he doesn't have the same level of shut-downness in Philly that he had in Oakland, I'm sure salsadancer will do likewise and acknowledge the same.

Or perhaps we'll get more of this...:drama: :D

I'll say it again...We gonna find out.

Sandra

Hell... you OWN TEAM has proved what I have arguing all along. Willing to literally put their entire free agency signing period, including most of their own players on hold, to sign him. But hey know nothing about football, I mean why try to spend anywhere between $13-15 million dollars a year on a guy that only was an been an all NFL player twice.... hmm?:rolleyes:

I think you should have talked to the front office from day one to stop wasting time and money and pissing their players off, just for ONE guy....:cool:

Let's get a couple of facts straight, my 20,000+ post MORE than show I have NEVER gone away and hide and pout like SOME have in here where things have not gone the way THEY have liked it. Secondly, there is NO DENYING that the Raiders have not played the tougher schedule while Nnamdi was in Oakland. At the same token, there is NO DENYING that Nnamdi has been and still is the best cover corner in the league, by MOST that cover the NFL. That includes coaches and media. Not withstanding teams were unloading boat loads of players AND money to have at least $13-15 million dollars a year for him....because he is THAT good. Of course the ONLY two that have said differently is you and Sandra, because obviously have some inside dope that NO ONE ELSE has.

salsadancer7 said:
Hell... you OWN TEAM has proved what I have arguing all along. Willing to literally put their entire free agency signing period, including most of their own players on hold, to sign him. But hey know nothing about football, I mean why try to spend anywhere between $13-15 million dollars a year on a guy that only was an been an all NFL player twice.... hmm?:rolleyes:

I think you should have talked to the front office from day one to stop wasting time and money and pissing their players off, just for ONE guy....:cool:

LOL so much drama!!! :director: :drama:

No reason to keep beating this to death, so lets' take another shot at this...

The games will be played, beginning next month. Let's see how well Asomugha plays in Philly. We gonna find out.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)