2011-12 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL so much drama!!! :director: :drama:

No reason to keep beating this to death, so lets' take another shot at this...

The games will be played, beginning next month. Let's see how well Asomugha plays in Philly. We gonna find out.

Sandra

ROFLMAO!!

You are accussing ME of drama???!!!!

Stop, princess, you are gonna make me pee in my pants.....LMFAO!!!

ROFLMAO!!

You are accussing ME of drama???!!!!

Stop, princess, you are gonna make me pee in my pants.....LMFAO!!!

LOL read the thread...YOU keep responding with rants and caps exclamation points and bolded proclamations.

All I keep saying here is let's wait and see how Asomugha plays in Philly.

Yeah, I'm dramatic. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Last edited:
LOL read the thread...YOU keep responding with rants and caps and bolded proclamations.

All I keep saying here is let's wait and see how Asomugha plays in Philly.

Yeah, dramatic. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Amazing how you will not admit that he is the best, proven by all the teams that chased him, cut players for him, then did enough creative accounting in the salary cap to sign him.... and all the accolades said about him by EVERYONE, hell, even your boy Revis said he was the best. He even went trying to get "Nnamdi type money", LOL!

"He's the best cornerback in the league," said Revis

Read more: Darrelle Revis: 'I hope we get' Nnamdi Asomugha - NFL - SI.com

But you won't admit your wrong...because, you are just you being you.

Amazing how you will not admit that he is the best, proven by all the teams that chased him, cut players for him, than did enough creative accounting in the salary cap to sign him.... and all the accolades said about him by EVERYONE, hell, even your boy Revis said he was the best.

Read more: Darrelle Revis: 'I hope we get' Nnamdi Asomugha - NFL - SI.com

But you won't admit your wrong...because, you are just you being you.

There is no right or wrong here. You are entitled to whatever opinion you like.

Let's try it again, drama-free...Let's see how well Asomugha plays in Philly.

Sandra

There is no right and wrong here. You are entitled to whatever opinion you like.

Let's try it again, drama-free...Let's see how well Asomugha plays in Philly.

Sandra

OOOHHHHHHH LMAO!! Now that YOUR boy said it himself.... suddenly there is 'no right and wrong' huh???

Ok Sandra, to avoid the victim stage of your usual SOP, you are right. You win. LOL! Case closed and time to move on.

Moving along, I am gonna assume Zack Miller's visit to Seattle was a ploy to get more money and to show the Grim Reaper that he DOES have other alternatives.... so the Raiders should do right and give the man his contract and his much deserved money.

IF nothing happens on the Raiders said by EOB today, I am gonna start getting scared because the Seahawks owners has plenty of $$$$$.

Ok, I change my mind after re-reading my post.... I am scared NOW.

EDIT: With the restructing of Kamerion Wimbley's contract, their SHOULD BE(you never with today's creative accounting practices done by all professional sports teams) enough to pay Zack fair market value.

Last edited:
OOOHHHHHHH LMAO!! Now that YOUR boy said it himself.... suddenly there is 'no right and wrong' huh???

Ok Sandra, to avoid the victim stage of your usual SOP, you are right. You win. LOL! Case closed and time to move on.

Yeah, more CAPS, exclamation points, and LMAO's.

I was never trying to be right about anything. I haven't even had an opinion here.

What I've been saying (many times) is 'Let's see how well Asomugha plays in Philly'.

Sandra

As a Raider fan, I would GLADLY take Asante Samuel off the Eagles hands!!

I don't think they can afford him, it's become abundantly clear why they haven't re-signed Zach Miller and Michael Bush, Clayton said that before Kamerion Wimbley signed his deal the Raiders were $17m over the cap. With other reports this morning saying that there are 11 teams $20m under, I'd be surprised to see any more big names in Oakland. Wimbley was about to play for the $11.3m franchise tender prior to this new deal.

Bucs have spent $22m, have $30m left, Bengals have $41m left. All via Twitter

As for the Aso stuff, you agree with me so no point going further, now that you explicitly stated my point that you wouldn't accept the last few pages: "there is NO DENYING that the Raiders have not played the tougher schedule while Nnamdi was in Oakland". I was never saying anything more than that, and I don't think Sandra was either. You blew it up into way more than that.

As for the Aso stuff, you agree with me so no point going further, now that you explicitly stated my point that you wouldn't accept the last few pages: "there is NO DENYING that the Raiders have not played the tougher schedule while Nnamdi was in Oakland". I was never saying anything more than that, and I don't think Sandra was either. You blew it up into way more than that.

Yeah, we could have saved a few pages of drama lol. All I kept saying is 'Let's see how well Asomugha plays in Philly'.

Sandra

11 Teams Still Have $20 Million in Cap Room Left

One week into the 2011 spending spree under the new $120.4 million salary cap, 11 teams still have more than $20 million available for the coming season. A source with knowledge of the numbers has shared them with PFT.

Leading the way are the Bengals, with more than $41 million in cap room. The Jaguars have more than $34 million.

And the bronze goes, surprisingly, to the Browns, with more than $30.4 million.

The others are: the Buccaneers (more than $30.2 million); the 49ers (more than $30.0 million); the Chiefs (more than $28.7 million); the Broncos (more than $26.7 million); the Bills (more than $26.5 million); the Bears (more than $24 million); the Cardinals (more than $23.6 million); and the Seahawks (more than $21.2 million).

It remains widely believed by fans and some in the media that the mandatory minimum cash spend of 89 percent under the new labor deal immediately applies. It doesn’t.

While the league as a whole must spend cash in 2011 that equates to 99 percent of the cap, there’s no minimum requirement for each team until 2013. Thus, neither the Bengals nor any other specific team is required to spend another dime — as long as all 32 teams cuts checks this year that equal at least $3.814 billion.

UPDATE: These numbers include the $3 million one-time exemption available to each team in 2011, which pushed the total spending limit to $123.4 million.

11 teams still have $20 million or more in cap room | ProFootballTalk

And if you guys would have agreed with what everyone ELSE in the NFL had been saying from day one, that regardless of the schedule, he is the best cover corner in the game....Yes, the length of the dispute due to ego could have been avoided.

...it would have been as simple as:

ME: Nnamdi is considered the best CB in the game by most that have anything to do NFL
YOU TWO: The Raiders sucked and did not play as strong as schedule as most, but makes no difference, he is well known throughout the league he is the best. It will get tougher in Philly.
ME: Yeah, I definitely see that.

END OF CONVERSATION.

But now, you tow have YET to still agree to it....but hey, my ego was set aside to admit they have not played a Eagles type schedule. No biggie on THIS end.

And if you guys would have agreed with what everyone ELSE in the NFL had been saying from day one, that regardless of the schedule, he is the best cover corner in the game....Yes, the length of the dispute due to ego could have been avoided.

...it would have been as simple as:

ME: Nnamdi is considered the best CB in the game by most that have anything to do NFL
YOU TWO: The Raiders sucked and did not play as strong as schedule as most, but makes no difference, he is well known throughout the league he is the best. It will get tougher in Philly.
ME: Yeah, I definitely see that.

END OF CONVERSATION.

But now, you tow have YET to still agree to it....but hey, my ego was set aside to admit they have not played a Eagles type schedule. No biggie on THIS end.

I think this is the drama-free request number eight of so from me...

Let's see how well Asomugha plays this year. If he is as great as you say, he will continue to dominate in Philly. If not...

Sandra

I don't think they can afford him, it's become abundantly clear why they haven't re-signed Zach Miller and Michael Bush, Clayton said that before Kamerion Wimbley signed his deal the Raiders were $17m over the cap. With other reports this morning saying that there are 11 teams $20m under, I'd be surprised to see any more big names in Oakland. Wimbley was about to play for the $11.3m franchise tender prior to this new deal.

Bucs have spent $22m, have $30m left, Bengals have $41m left. All via Twitter

Well, I am desperately hoping that this new contract with Wimbley will gt us Zack.

EDIT: According to the SF Chronicle, the Raiders were $10 million over the salary cap as opposed to $17 million you stated(this was before the Wembley signing. Not saying I do not believe you, but there seems to be a huge difference between your calculation and the local paper in the Bay area. There has to be somewhere that has the exact figure. I have done some looking around and it varies from as low as $10 million to as high as $22 milion over.

when the NFL lockout was over and Oakland was $10 million over the salary cap

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/08/01/SPJ51KI1UU.DTL#ixzz1Tt5Sv6mj

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)