2011 AL Central Thread

With more InterLeague games coming up, the Tigers are possibly going to play Avilla at 3B so him and Martinez can be in the game.
Both are playing very well !

I wonder how Brandon Inge feels about this ?
He's not back yet, but very soon from what I heard tonight.

Avilla played 3B in prior years.

I LIKE this idea :D

Jimbo said:
WAAAAHHHH ...

Tigers have been screwed out of several games this year.

True baseball fan I see. Some things are just not always about being a fan of a team. I'm happy they won but the bigger picture is messed up.
This happens all the time in baseball. Anyway I'm done. Just expressing my thoughts on umpires in general. Thought you would have something more than waaahhh. Cute though.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Jimbo said:
With more InterLeague games coming up, the Tigers are possibly going to play Avilla at 3B so him and Martinez can be in the game.
Both are playing very well !

I wonder how Brandon Inge feels about this ?
He's not back yet, but very soon from what I heard tonight.

Avilla played 3B in prior years.

I LIKE this idea :D

Who cares what Inge thinks. Perhaps he needs to start hitting the damn ball.

True baseball fan I see. Some things are just not always about being a fan of a team. I'm happy they won but the bigger picture is messed up.
This happens all the time in baseball. Anyway I'm done. Just expressing my thoughts on umpires in general. Thought you would have something more than waaahhh. Cute though.

I would if it was worth talking about.

Who cares what Inge thinks. Perhaps he needs to start hitting the damn ball.

He's been out for the last 2-3 weeks now ... if he hits when he gets back, fine, if not, play Kelly there, he's done an admirable job in Inge's absence.

Kind of Hope Availla does not have to play third, he is calling a good game at catcher and would hope the temporary move would not mentally change him in the batters box

Kind of Hope Availla does not have to play third, he is calling a good game at catcher and would hope the temporary move would not mentally change him in the batters box

I hope he moves to 3B for all 6 games, but I doubt that will happen ... btw, Inge is expecting to be back on Friday.

For those that are having baseball withdrawls...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)