2011 AL Central Thread

JV has been on his game most of the year, every once in awhile he's off, lets hope he's ON tonight !

Fausta Carmona's been inconsistent this year, but most recently, he's been good. He's 4-1 in his last 5 starts. In those last 5 games, he's given up an average of just 1.6 runs per game. Fausto and Verlander face off tonight. With a win tonight, we're just 1 game back!

Twins won a nice game last night, after losing leads the previous two. Nathan became the team's all-time save leader.

Verlander's been in this spot many times ... they will be fine, this series in not a make or break the season one, theres still a lot of time left in the season.

You're right a loss today wouldn't end the season for us. I still think its a must win game though. We have our ace on the mound trying to prevent a sweep by the second place team. I really don't want to leave Cleveland with a 1 game lead and Chicago making a run. We need Verlander to do what he has been doing every start and come out with a win.

HD MM said:
Fausta Carmona's been inconsistent this year, but most recently, he's been good. He's 4-1 in his last 5 starts. In those last 5 games, he's given up an average of just 1.6 runs per game. Fausto and Verlander face off tonight. With a win tonight, we're just 1 game back!

Ok, Ric Porcello had came into last nights game pitching great and winning 5 straight ..... how'd THAT go ? :-(

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Hopefully the Tigers can end his hot streak by putting Peralta and Guillen back in the lineup today.

Not if you are a Dish subscriber like myself. As a big baseball fan I hate that we don't get that channel. At least when MLB Network picks up a game the RSNs still carry it unlike ESPN Sunday night games or Saturday Fox games.

For those that are having baseball withdrawls...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)