2011 NCAA Tournament

Oh well, if San Diego State had to be knocked out of the tournament, at least it was by the eventual champs. Congrats, UCONN.

Was I the only one who was confused in the beginning of the game?? Apparently, CBS switched sides with their cameras after the first basket. It made it look like Butler was going to the same end of the court as UCONN did on their first basket (the right side). I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Here's a screenshot of just after the opening tip. Note the upside-down logo:

vlcsnap-2011-04-04-20h34m44-960x540.jpg

Wait wait wait wait wait...who is this?

This is TURRRRRRIBLE! The Big East is TURRRRRRRRRIBLE! No way the Big East wins it...the whole conference is TURRRRRRRRIBLE!

What you won't hear...

The people who made fun of the Big East are TURRRRRRIBLE! ;) :D

Sandra

This is TURRRRRRIBLE! The Big East is TURRRRRRRRRIBLE! No way the Big East wins it...the whole conference is TURRRRRRRRIBLE!

What you won't hear...

To be honest, while I make much fun of Big East football, I've always acknowledged thier goodness at Basketball. Pretty much they're an SEC in reverse.

What you won't hear...

Sandra

"Drunk, fat, and stupid is no way to go through life, son"

What you won't hear...

Sandra
They are probably hanging with, or are the same people who said VCU didn't belong back on Selection Sunday...

Not a big Pitino fan, but it would have been nice to see CBS bring him back to the post game set so he could have the last laugh at Barkley.

Sandra

Did anyone else think the broadcast itself was as bad as the game?

Weird shots and badly timed cuts.
Wrong camera angles for the action.
The announcers microphones were potted too hot.

It was like the community college was controlling things.

Did anyone else think the broadcast itself was as bad as the game?

Weird shots and badly timed cuts.
Wrong camera angles for the action.
The announcers microphones were potted too hot.

It was like the community college was controlling things.

Yes. Also a very untimely cut-out of the Hartford LIL's during the second half run, on D*.

Was I the only one who was confused in the beginning of the game?? Apparently, CBS switched sides with their cameras after the first basket. It made it look like Butler was going to the same end of the court as UCONN did on their first basket (the right side). I don't think I've ever seen that before.

That was weird, wasn't it! I thought Olander scored in the wrong basket for a second!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts