2011 NCAA Tournament

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Butler's coach certainly validated his team with their return to the championship game without the kid that went to the NBA last season. Congratulations Butler, I hope you win one for all the small programs who deserved a bid, but didn't get one so that some major conference also-rans could get in.

GO BUTLER!!!

Im pretty much indifferent in who I want to win it now. Ill still watch the game though, hopefully it will be a good one.

I will still watch, but I want Butler to win since they have never won.

What happened to all the Big East jokes!!!!!!???????!!!!!!! :D

No ACC, Big 10, SEC, Big 12 or Pac-10 teams in the finals...enjoy the game!

Sandra

Sandra

Uhhhhh, there is only 2 teams left. Somebody had to win.

Oh pooh. Getting knocked out by the Big East every year gettin' ya down there, Ramy? :D

SEC/Big East basketball is like SEC/Big Ten football...only in reverse!

Sandra

No, it isn't getting me down. Yeah I wanted Kentucky to win, but I didn't expect them to get this far.

No, it isn't getting me down. Yeah I wanted Kentucky to win, but I didn't expect them to get this far.

Well I haven't really been paying attention, but I have a feeling Calipari has another five star recruting class coming in! Kentucky will be back. Utah State....not so sure.

Sandra

Sandra

They were overrated as a conference, and I wasnt joking :D
Somebody had to win out though, and UConn is playing VERY well right now. They deserve to be there.

Well I haven't really been paying attention, but I have a feeling Calipari has another five star recruting class coming in! Kentucky will be back. Utah State....not so sure.

Sandra

Yes he does. I don't think any of their current players are ready for the NBA, but expect 2 of them to leave for the NBA draft.

The other ten Big East teams are a combined 5-10, which is pretty poor. UConn's 5-0 brings the total to 10-10, so tonight's game will determine whether the Big East winds up with a cumulative +.500 record or not.

The other ten Big East teams are a combined 5-10, which is pretty poor. UConn's 5-0 brings the total to 10-10, so tonight's game will determine whether the Big East winds up with a cumulative +.500 record or not.
Are you sure about those numbers?? I come up with a 12-10 BE record in the tournament, before tonight's game...

Are you sure about those numbers?? I come up with a 12-10 BE record in the tournament, before tonight's game...

Yeah, I call Violation too. The Big East is 12-10 right now. Take out the two games BETWEEN Big East teams and they are 10-8. Guarantted over .500, and a national finalist too. The haters are starging to sound like they know as much as Jay Bilas...;)

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts